Justin Bieber -- I Can't Go On!

8/29/2010 11:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Biebs is down! We repeat, Justin Bieber is down!

Justin Bieber Sick
The seemingly indestructible Bieber canceled a show scheduled for tonight at the New York State Fair in glorious Syracuse, NY. He will instead perform Wednesday night.

A statement of the Fair's website reads, "Due to an illness and under doctor's orders, Justin Bieber has been forced to re-schedule his Sunday, Aug. 29 concert at the New York State Fair to Wednesday, Sept. 1, at 7 pm."

Bieber alluded to the illness on his Twitter page yesterday, writing, "Been super sick lately but u guys are carrying me. thank u for the love."

jennyfromvt

This kid is a SPOILED BRAT ! He played at the champlain valley fair on friday and was here in vermont on thursday. He was seen at walmart in williston vermont. He was riding a bike knocking stuff over even after being asked several times by the employees to get off the bike. I read several comments about it on the local radio station facebook status.

Cristian

No creo que lo Este haciendo por mal pero debe inventar sus propios pasos

Tommy

Guys, my buddy just sent me a video of two obsessed Bieber fans taking it toooo far when they hear the concert is cancelled. Here’s the link. HILARIOUS!!… Or at least I think it is http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/146631e257/bieber-fever

nazzie bebo bieber

omg for those who hate my pumkin justin bieber get a life ure just to jelous hes a singer and ure from the rubbish bin for all those haters **** u and **** ure self get a life cause justin bieber is justin bieber and he can do what ever he wants with his life its none of ure bussiness so **** ure self for the haters u got no brain the justin bieber is talented and ure just jeoulus everyone falls for him so watch ure mouth cause jusin bieber is da BEST

Sidik

Please, give some info how to make Justin concet in Jakarta Indonesia....

Tks

Jenna

Ok, listen up you people who think you know everything. Justin in fact WAS sick. He had a mental breakdown and had to be put on bed rest. That, AND I wish people would see that Justin actually DOES have talent compared to a lot of people. And it's not his fault all these people are working him to the bone. But he chooses to do it for his fans. At least he actually cares about his fans.

josh

to all the hates go f*** your selfs. leave justin alone

njneere

What a useless twirp.

aniyah

JUSTIN BIEBER IS AMAZING AND YES HE WAS SICK HE COLLAPSED SO YALL SHU UP!
JUSTIN BIEBER YOU ROCK I LOVE YOU!!!

Nicole

Guyzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U HV TO HEAR THIS !!! JUATIN BIEBER IS NOT WHO HE SAYZ HE IS !! HE IS A 51 YEAR OLD !! WHO IS DISGUSED AS A TEEN !!!!!! HERES A WEBSITE U CAN GO TO N SEE 4 URSELF !!!!! IDK IF IT REAL... BUT I REALLY DID LOVE HIM <3 N HIS SONGZ WERE AMAZING !! OH WEL.... :(

Amber

Listen jb is amazing and i luv hi lots and the 51 perv thing is fake and made to be! onion news gosh from the title u gotta no goshh and h8rs get a lyf

candice

yall stop being so mean to him how would yall feel if someone did the same thing to yall cmon GIVE HIM A BREAK justin keep up with the good work ur amazing !!!for those hater thats comment if yalll hate then dont comment ur just wasting ur time !!!!!!

brooklyn cox

Justin, I heard alot of thing about you. I dont think i wont to beleive what peps are saying so i just say SHUT UP.Did u beat up someone? I wont to know the truth. #1 fan.

Mika

Aww thats sad because August 29th is my birthday and he was sick on my 10th birthday. =(

megan

wow you guys are imature go somewhere else get a life hope you feel better justin <3 all respet to those who arnt being little stupid idiots