Kim K vs. Eva Longoria

Who'd You Rather?

8/29/2010 9:35 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Brunette babes Kim Kardashian and Eva Longoria-Parker both looked flawless at the Emmys tonight.

0829_kim_kardashian_eva_longoria_getty
Question is ...

Yep I said that

If any one thinks having vapid skank Kardashian turn up at A type events like this will give her credibilty they are wrong, she is an over rated, totally over exposed in every way, no talent and not likely to get any waste of time. Who in their right mind invited this knob polisher to this event

Que

If Kim wasn't so stuck on herself she just might be alright, but i would rather have the Beauty and Class that Eva carries so well.....Live a little Kim life is too short!!!!

aquanet

Kim has got to stop with the botoxor whatever facework she is having done, she looks like a statue.

South Beach

They both look amazing, and like it or no, reality tv has taken over the airwaves and anyone who thinks Kim K is irrelevant is misled. 2 Kardashian related shows and her own which aired last week "Spin" something.

Janet

Kimmie can't even go to the Emmy's by herself! Granny Kris has to escort her, always, anytime they'll be publicity, Granny's there!

I would love to see Bruce escort her. At least everyone knows he's not in it for publicity.

Kimmie wants to date "a normal Armenian boy". Normal! How insulting to Armenians! I didn't know any of the black ball players she's dated were Armenian! How's she going to find one who's black and a ball player! . . . I guess it wouldn't be hard to find a 'boy' who would date her. A boy would be immature, and will be able to do whatever Granny Kris wants him to do for her daughter. He will be unable to have his own mind or make his own decisions as well, just like Kimmie. He will be completely under Granny's control.

sfinsf

Hmmmm...let's see now...talentless total slut who is "famous" for having a big ass and a Grand Central Station of a hole...and a lady with manners, who is also very nice, has a great sense of humor who is devoted to her husband -- and doesn't have a mother who is trash and talks like a truck-driver and a family of sister-whores. Gee, that's a HARD call...

Jack

Both can be used as *** dumpsters. I think I would use Kim to blow my load in even though she has been with mulignans.

BIG VIC

kim looks so PLASTIC-E

big chris

THATS EASY....BOTH:)

Khate sucks

Kim is just getting weirder lookin. Her eye brows keep getting higher and higher adn it lookslike their pullin up the side of her face.

Khate sucks

At least if you choose Eva, you get a REAL woman, not a fake knock off like KK! She's plastic from head to toe then lies about it! It's SO obivious! Eva did have a nose job, but totally admitted to it! She's totally beautiful. If I had KKs money I'd be that beautiful too without a doubt but I would NEVER lie about it! It's too obvious. fake ass bitch! Phoney with a nasty attitude!

PoorEllen

Eva is an easy choice. Kardashians are nothing but skanky ugly whores. Can't stand any of them including the 2 younger sisters... baby whores in my opinion.

Superman

I think people need a tetanus shot just for looking at them.

Erin Brockovich's Old Saggy Tits

While my puney penis would look like a shrimp caught in a net screwing her giant crevasse.

Kim Kardashian has the pretty face.

Kardashi-Don't

Kim is the biggest piece of trash on Earth! Her and her talentless, trashy, whore-producing family. Her mother produces sluts and trashy, disgusting kids. Armenian TRASH!