Demi Moore

Dirty Dances with

Snoop Dogg

8/31/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Moore didn't just get up on stage at the Snoop Dogg show in Las Vegas this past weekend ... she got down and dirty!

Demi Moore Dancing Video
And in case you think her hubby Ashton Kutcher might be jealous -- he was right there, cheering her on!

Demi clearly hasn't lost her "Striptease" moves.

sharon

LOL, even the guitarist had to turn away when she started convulsing, see his face? He was trying hard not to bust out laughing, LOL

longturn

Who calls that dirty dancing??!!!
Looks more like she just cant figure out what to do with herself so she just started shaking around a little. I cant believe Ashton K. is married to her, what was he thinking!?
She is so pathetic trying to re live her youth with him. I hope she watches this and starts to come around and be normal.

Jerry

When is he going to kick this old lady to the curb!!! She looks like an idiot!

Anonymous

Demi Moore has always thought way too highly of herself. And she DOES need to lay off the booze and act more dignified. Having said that, there are millions of older women who look way better than younger women (especially the fat young women and the ones with cellulite, stretch marks all over their nasty bodies and no muscle tone!). Attractive, well toned older women have more to offer younger men especially since they don't want kids and don't try to trap men into marrying them by "accidentally" getting pregnant like all young women do. These older women also have confidence and are better in bed. Again, I'm not talking about the fat, lumpy older women who are bitter and have let themselves go physically, I'm talking about the older women who take pride in their appearance and work at keeping fit and attractive.

Santa

Here's the facts. She's an old used up bar fly who will be with anyone she can (including playing mom to the clown from punk'd) to save her 15 minutes of fame. She needs to grow up and act her age. Enough said!

Queen of the smash and grab

I am 50. My boyfriend is 27. For a 'wild' night we smoke some green and watch a movie at home. We don't need attention like that. If I EVER acted like that he would dump me in a hot minute. I know for a fact his young friends would laugh at him behind his back. I would never do that to him, or myself. People, not all of us behave in such a manner. We are with younger men because they are nice and we enjoy their company. Not for a desperate attempt to be 'hip'. A few weeks ago she was almost falling down drunk. Now this. It appears that Ashton has become the "parent". He seemed to be ill at ease on both occaisons. She is truly pathetic.

Karen

Is she frickin High?

Vanessa

LOL this bish can't dance. All she did was the lil white girl crazy dance n pull of the hair.

Embarrassing.

NICOLE

Demi, be careful.. There is a huge difference between looking cool or pathetic.

Pistol

Heh... he was backing away from her. I'm sorry... that wasn't attractive.

Linda Ilog

I can believe all you haters. She is dancing like a hip hop girl would with those moves. For other white girls of course they might not understand those dance moves because that could not touch Demi she is hot and I bet half the people making the negitive comment do not look half as good as Demi and they are younger. Oh she is a cougar with millions dot hate. You better hoe you look that good at 30. lol

mike88

way to completely diss your husband you're supposed to love. dancing with another man? i would have beat the **** out of her if i was ashton. bitch is in denial.

bstew

she is so gross and old. i mean she should give it up!!

M

she looks stupid

carlo

betty white hopped up on the stage next and dropped it like it was hot to 'california gurlz'