Jesse James & Kat Von D -- Swappin' Spit

8/31/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

New couple Jesse James and Kat Von D packed in some serious PDA during a romantic weekend in Texas -- taking walks, holding hands, kissing  ... and riding on motorcycles without helmets.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
It's always a risk to ride without protection.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bubba

If ever a couple deserved each other....

Anonymi

Notice the open slits that are Jesse's eyes, taking in her new and heavy admiration/lust. That's what a man like this craves, and when that's gone, another must be found.

viktor

TMZ IT Dept really lousy lately. Can't even watch Monday's video for TMZ Live. Guess IT had to go home early, or couldn't figure out how to do it...

Pathetic.

Barb

It just looks like a friend kiss.

xd

Dirt bags! I cant stand either of their tattooed attention whore 90's asses.

MsZee

why is it always like this... the one who is fault for the breakup is the one who is first in a relationship again.... It's not really fair, is it?

KoalaBabe

If we live on perfect world, life will be boring.

We need excitement no matter how cheap they are, like posting comments here. (I'm guilty as charge) started to get addicted to the threads.

Jessica

They are just using each other for publicity. They deserve each other.

FruitSalad

What a freak show.

They should get married , join the circus and live happily ever after.....

Sally

What a perfect couple. Wonder if she will replace Sandra taking care of his children? Oh, I think not - Sandra has the money to spend on them - Kat does not! Maybe he will leave Sandra alone now that he has Kat.

FruitSalad

Why does he dress like a mexican ?

Anon E Mouse

Two disgusting human beings.
They both look like criminals.

Blue Lake

Please, I mean PLEASE, don't have kids. Bad enough there are you two. No class, no shame.

Andolini

AAAAWWWWWW isn't that special...Next she'll fall over with her legs in the air..

kiki

Oh, come on now people, Jesse moved to Texas to be near Sandra because he still loves her and would do anything in this world to get her back, especially for his kids happiness. I still cannot believe that this man would cause so much emotional damage to everyone around him. Now he is ****ing yet another tatooed maven until "Sandra comes to her senses and comes back to him since he still loves her so much." PLEASE, I love Sandra and I admire her ethics. She is a wonderful, passionate person that gives so much of herself and is dedicated to helping those in need. How many white women (besides Madonna) would adopt a black child as their own despite the relentless color-blind issues our country will never let die. I think she is absolutely beautiful.

Maybe Kat only has eyes for one thing at this time ... I can't judge her for living her life and I cannot fault her. It's no different if it were a man instead of a woman getting a little here and there. Maybe he's not her size, I mean type, but in any case she will comfort her curious mind and maybe move on, just like a man would. You can't fault her for that now can you Jesse? If you can do it, so can she, right? Fair is fair. My mistake was thinking Jesse was a man, but he's nothing but a sorry bitch.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments