Jesse James & Kat Von D -- Swappin' Spit

8/31/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

New couple Jesse James and Kat Von D packed in some serious PDA during a romantic weekend in Texas -- taking walks, holding hands, kissing  ... and riding on motorcycles without helmets.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
It's always a risk to ride without protection.

lhartwell

Angel,

No you won't, I'll be standing next to you too. All these fools who went out and got tats when they were trendy are going to be so sorry soon.

I work at a library, a major library outside of Chicago. We have old ladies here who were in their late 40's-50's who went and got a tat, now.....they are older and look so stuipd with that thing hanging on their leg, with capri's on and sandals.

Awful, just awful. Grandma's and they have that nasty black spot on their leg! Or how about going to your children's wedding someday and walking down the isle all tatted up!

Yuk. I'm with you Angel.

Karmagal

Kat has changed in the past few years. I remember when she was on Miami Ink and she was mad cool, down to earth and fun.. Now with her own show more tats she sure the heck has changed. She is NOT a nice person anymore. She treats ppl really bad. She is only nice to those she needs something from.. When she was even with Nikki she was cool. NOT anymore. She isnt as pretty for some reason and her personality blows balls.

nobleday

Make him go away!

The Judge

These two are single handedly making tattoos uncool again. They help to equate body ink with filth and ignorance. That's messed up...

Ozzie X

What a d-bag! to treat Sandra the way he did and be with a relationship already. Kat Von D you are the next in line.

Machelle

I never allowed myself to
be the "Rebound girlfriend"
It seemed like it would be
doomed from the start.

Poor Jesse hasn't got a clue,
he can't even keep his business on
the down low, he just keeps twisting
the knife.

ó|ó

eww..

dd

Yuk x2

SeaThom

I think they kinda make a good couple. He's had her do his tats in the past so it's not like they just met and she waited till he was divorced unlike the others. I'm ok with it, I hope he treats her well, she seems nice...

Helen Van Patterson Patton

Why on earth would she date a known serial cheater? Perhaps they have an open relationship? Poor Cinnebun!

pandora

Why is it anyone business who two single people date? BTW for all you people calling her white trash, Kat is Mexican. If anything I just don't like her personality from the few times I've seen the show. I think Jesse can do better than her. Jesse has a pattern when it comes to women. Jesse doesn't like to be alone, this won't last. His relationships never do. Plus any idiot can see he's still in love with Sandy or else he wouldn't have moved all the way to Texas. Kat is the rebound girl nothing more.

PrincessGinger

These two make a great couple. She left her husband (who was old enough to be her father) for Nikki Sixx (who was old enough to be her father) messed around w/ Bam Margera (who was somewhat age appropriate) while HE was still married, and now she's with this douchenozzle (who is old enough to be her father).

Someone's got daddy issues...

jen

what a pee nus head

Karen

Ok..I have to confess, I was really hoping for a reconciliation for JJ and SB...LOL, yeah I know, Crazy, huh?. and I could care less about JJ and KVD's tats...First and foremost,they ARE PEOPLE,folks,human beings, who are ARTISTS,with BRILLIANT minds and CRAZY talents...and they BOTH have suffered/been blessed w/addictions...so relationships w/people, w/work, w/everything, WILL BE/ARE affected...It is just How they Roll...and I wish them BOTH much HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bertha

He's broke...don't think he isn't after her bank!She is a skank and needs to cover up!