Jesse James & Kat Von D -- Swappin' Spit

8/31/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

New couple Jesse James and Kat Von D packed in some serious PDA during a romantic weekend in Texas -- taking walks, holding hands, kissing  ... and riding on motorcycles without helmets.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
It's always a risk to ride without protection.

cris

I've lost so much respect for her. Well, she been lost mine when she is with steve-o but really?

Moon

Wasn't she just in LOVE with her last boyfriend last month!! How pathetic is she?

Showkat

u have got to be kidding me!!! did they go to vegas to bet on how long till he cheats? She is gross!! never been a fan a that stupid whore or her artless work she puts out.

P

I have always suspected that Kat was the mysterious Mistress #4.

MICKEY

He makes me sick. It didn't take him long to move along.They look like they belong together. Trash and trashier,

Mags

#132 Was it mistress #4 or #5 that was hired by Gloia Allred?

Deb

has this bitch even broken up w. Nikki Sixx yet? Guess if he didnt know he does now.

Bob

I just can't believe he has moved on so fast. The ink is not even dry on the divorce. What am I saying? He moved on during the marriage. Sandra is lucky to have him gone from her life. Maybe now she will find a real man that doesn't cheat...

bigrick

why would anyone date that block of wood? No personality at all

Keya

Ok... He is so unremorseful...He has the nerve to bring this manish chic to texas where sandra lives!!! Doesn't Kat know that he is only in texas to be closer to Sandra?? He is a Douchelord for real!!!!!!!

leslie

`IF THIS IS FOR REAL, WHY MOVE TO TEXAS, UPROOT YOUR CHILDREN AND USE THIS SITUATION TO HURT AND CONFUSION THEM MORE THAN THEY ALREADY HAVE BEEN, AND HURT SANDRA AS WELL!

linusik

lost ALL respect i had for her ....... makes me wanna puke :/

lynn

That's the most unaffectionate kiss I've ever seen & she looks like she's acting (badly). This is how he shows Sandra what a changed man he is...someone she can be proud of. Stupid of me, but he had me fooled. What an example he sets for his kids...I feel bad for them & Sandra.

Jim Beam

I love that both of these ****heads are riding around without helmets. Let's just sit back and watch Darwin run it's course . . .

Viv

What still confuses me is why did he have to take her to Austin? especially right after moving there. Couldnt he have waited a month or two before taking her to TX and meet the family. For the meantime he could have kept seeing her in LA or Vegas. It is obvious that this woman and him have been together from way before the divorce... so couldnt he wait a bit more? I also think she's mistress #4, the one that never came out.
I read he wants to get to normal and have KVD help him with the kids like SA did, but for that he should have stayed in LA. Why move to Austin and take this trash and bang her in front of Sandra and the kids? I mean Sandra has only said kind things about him. why do this? To me he has shown his true colors to everyone with this situation. All the crying on Nightline was a show to clean up his image about being a Nazi. All he cares about is giving some action to his vanilla gorilla.