Kelly Ripa & Hubby: Still Happily Married ... with Abs

8/30/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Showing off their tone and tan physiques together, Kelly Ripa and her hunkband Marc Consuelos cooled off at the beach in the Hamptons this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

After fourteen years of marriage, the 39-year-old couple's relationship is still in amazing shape.

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

barb

He looks great.....there are no words to describe what she looks like. She has never been on my list of favourite people but at one time she was pretty...but now..Good Lord, what did she do to herself.If the writer of this article thinks THAT is what "toned" looks like, then maybe he had better find other topics to write about.She looks emaciated to say the least!

Felix

I always thought Kelly Ripa was way too skinny and overboard on exercising, when I saw her on the Electruox Commercial giving cookies to her children (I thought she should be eating all the cookies--not her kids)

c.b

NASTAAY!! Shame on you TMZ! Look at her bones sticking out from her chest! Her skin isn't toned, it's hanging with bones sticking out! btw, what's up with the penis belly button??

Michele

OMG I have tears in my eyes from reading these comments LMAO!

neesoj

Kelly is just an uberfit women, with no spare. Its not everyone's taste, but if that is what it takes to keep her going from place to place, and to fit the sizes that a TV career demands, more power to her. once you have decided what you wanna weigh and how fit you wanna feel, its up to you. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GET FATTER AS YOU GET OLDER.

kk22

They should take some of her hubbys flab and throw it on her

janiel

I liked the way she looked wen she was on HOPE&FAITH he body was way better

mvp

Oh my! She is clearly anorexic! Neesoj, I don't care what you say, one's sternum should not be that visible. At her age, you don't get a hip fracture from overexercising unless you're anorexic or bulimic!

Rocky

Hey, are we're getting to used to seeing over fat women that we've forgotten what a super lean fit DEFINED body really looks like? Kelly has a rock hard amazing body, and I don't mean the bulky bodybuilder type. Just super fit and lean. All women should take a lesson from her. My wife is the same way only thinner. This is perfection!

Rocky

Sprmcandy

Beautiful lady.

bev

I think you should ask charlie sheen to be your co-star. It would be taking a chance but if it worked you'd have the biggest rating this show has ever had. Besides that I think Charlie is reeady to tone it doen

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18