« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Phelps

Scores at the Pool

... with Miss Cali

8/30/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Olympic god Michael Phelps showed off his skills in the pool ... mackin' on his on-again/off-again GF Miss California USA Nicole Johnson at the Grand Wailea in Maui yesterday.

0830_Hawaiian_Hookup_Launch_TMZ_EX
We're told Phelps took a bunch of photos and signed autographs for fans ... in between gettin' real close and personal with Miss Cali.

The dude has got game.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jane

Wish I was in Hawaii! Lucky!
He was with her for a year pre-Beijing, and just got back together. How does that make it an on-and-off relationship? I guess maybe I just think of on-and-off relationships as the type where people break up and get back together two weeks later.

stacey

I don't think I've ever seen such horrible posture in my life - my grandmother would have ripped him to shreds for that slouch!

bessie

who doesn't like fake boobs?!

OooooNooo!

Doper/looser. Once the swim game is gone - - -so are the hot chicks and the money. He'll be pumping gas before he knows what hit him in that pot fogged brain.

starstarrr

Miss USA!! Not Miss America!

blue168

Miss Cali is smoking hot!!! I saw her at a resturant in downtown LA a week ago. I was at a table sitting right next to her and couldn't believe it was her! She was sitting at a table with a Chinese family. They seemed pretty close so I think it was her relatives or something... Is she mixed?? Hapas are hot! It must have been her birthday or something cause they brought over a cake with a candle in it. She can light my candle anytime!! Friends and I were drooling. She's way better in person than in this freaking photo. What a body!!! Michael's a lucky dude....

Liz

Didn't Michael also date the other Miss. California, Carrie Prejean? I think Carrie's hotter than Nicole!

Chris O.

Carrie Prejean looks like a man. Nicole is way hotter. And she seems like a "nice girl" why don' tyou fat ladies stop hating and join a gym?? I'd like abs on a chick over a personality anyday.

Mira

Fat ladies? I spy many fat men here hating on Phelps. They should join the gym too. They'll never have a body like Phelps' but even so, they'll feel better about themselves. Maybe even get a date...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2