Paris Hilton --

A Little Freaked

8/30/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton might say she's not worried about her cocaine arrest -- but these new photos we got our hands on tell a slightly different story.

0829_paris_hilton_LAUNCH
Paris and her boyfriend, Cy Waits, were arrested Friday night -- Waits for DUI and Paris for possession of cocaine.

Just Sayin

the face of a paranoid coke head

Phreaky

Instead of these useless posts on Paris (really? what is the story here? That she looked kind of non-happy while being questioned by police? Really?) Why don't you find out why her boyfriend is still in jail if he was just arrested for DUI?

The Dirty is saying he is still locked up. If it's true, there is obviously more to the story than him getting a DUI.

Phreaky

Also, your "Click here to see the photos" does not work.

bob

She is going to go DOWN this time. Although I'm sure she is no stranger to that.

who dat

Paris will spend 150K (lawyers) to make this go way. In her mind it's worth it. To keep her on TMZ for a few more months.

DANA

the page doesnt excist

JAMES LAKOVISH

iilegal stop and search this will not even go to court

hebgb

Worst. Pictures. Ever!

Vee105

WHY DON'T THESE IDIOTS KNOW THAT DRUGS & ALCOHOL WILL TAKE YOU DOWN SOONER OR LATER & ITS SO BAD FOR YOUR LIVER. LIVERDOCTOR.COM
WHAT IS SO HOT ABOUT KILLING YOURSELF! SILLY GIRL, ITS TIME TO GROW UP AND TAKE BETTER CARE OF YOURSELF!

Gabriella

I am so sick and tired of hearing from that stupid whore. They should lock her ass up and keep her in jail. It's a shame that those stupid celebs always get away with things, that isn't justice.

Seriously?

At least her boyfriend was fired from his brand new job by Steve Wynn for doing something so stupid, at least some get held accountable for their actions.

Lol005k

Breaking News:

Police car knocked by a truck on the highway [Video]

Driver who is behind the police car he noticed that a truck he did catch up and take place. Trucks driver did not have time to realize that the car in front is a police car. He went full speed into it and crash it. She had previously rammed another car and not got to be beware of way. The whole scene was captured by a camera located in a car that run on the highway, just behind the vehicles involved in the accident.

TO SEE THE FULL STORY AND TO WATCH THIS AMAZING VIDEO

come to www.autoshortnews.com

Barbie

She's "A Little Freaked" poor baby ! That's called paranoia from using cocaine !

Idiot!

Of course she's freaked out (she's carrying coke in her purse) and she lied about it being no big deal (she's too stupid to remember when she lies, so she does it daily). She's a mentally limited vapid waste of skin; let's see stories about celebs who are celebrities for being talented (hilton = NO) and who have functioning neurons...

Firefly

This doesn't surprise me in the least. Since she is above the law and all. Got Money? Get out of jail free. Doesn't make sense since California is going under with debt. Where are you going to get to get your money from Cali, illegal aliens? Doubt it.

Hilton appeared on "Larry King Live" and noted that she planned to make some changes in her life. For the record, here are a few quotes from that interview.

"I realized that there's a lot more important things in my life. And there's a lot more things to do. And I'm frankly sick of it. You know, I've been going out for a long time now. And yes, it's fun, but it's not going to be the mainstay of my life anymore."

"I feel like, you know, being in the spotlight, I have a platform where I can raise awareness for so many great causes, and just do so much with this, instead of, you know, superficial things like going out."

"I've definitely matured and grown a lot from this experience, so I just -- I don't know, I just want to be -- I'm 26 years old. I'm an adult, and I am -- I have to just grow up and to be a more responsible -- a role model, because I've gotten a lot of letters from mothers and their daughters. ... I want to be a good role model for these girls

California,
start making the (stars) pay for their idiotic discisions, They have the money because we gave it to them. Don't let them off with a slap on the wrist. Use them as examples for what not to do. Young people with no minds of their own are watching and imitating. They are no better than we are but get payed a lot of money for what?... acting. Aren't you so proud of your celebrities Cali?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments