Sam Ronson Dog Attack -- The Alleged 'Victim'

8/30/2010 8:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained this photo of little Tiger -- the two-year-old Maltese pooch that was allegedly mauled by Sam Ronson's bulldog, Cadillac, earlier today.

0830_dog_tmz_ex_2
As we first reported, authorities received a 911 call from a person who claims Tiger and Tiger's owner were attacked by another dog near Sam's L.A. apartment.

Tiger later died as a result of his injuries.

R.I.P. Tiger
2008 - 2010

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

phdguru

I have no idea who this guy is - poor dog tho... yawn TMZ

why is she there ?

tragic , R.I.P. Tiger.
sad.

ssun

why did TMZ write 'alleged "victim"' in quotes? The victim died!!! How much more of a victim does one have to be? The dog was attached, the dog died.

Large dogs need to have their teeth removed and their owners neutered.

Redddd

R.I.P. Tiger and to the owner so sorry for your loss.

People do not deserve or need pets if they are not going to be responsible for their animals.....Ronson who knows maybe Cadillac will turn on you, once they bite/kill it does'nt stop.

Bob

If the owner of Tiger had been armed I'll bet the ending would be different. Since the police and government can not protect us it is up to us to do it ourselves.

kali

how sad :(
some people should not own dangerous dogs if they can't keep track of them

HarryPalms

Oh, no wonder the dog got killed.

RealityBites

Poor doggy.....shame on Sam she should not be allowed to own a dog.

Nicole

Aww
Of course Samantha Ronson would own a bulldog
I agree with you completely MightyMad

phdguru

TMZ is celebrity gossip - tiny dog dying indeed sad but not celebrity gossip. Sam R. is not a celebrity either - just some ugly chick who dated Lohan.

So, again, in reference to interesting celebrity gossip - yawn.

BabyBlue

I hope Tiger's owner sue's that ugly bitch and her dog too. If you can't control your animal...DON'T TAKE IT OUT INTO PULIC !!!!

Pretty LL

So sad :-( what a cute dog. I hope his owner is ok

Professor Chaos

Before I even read that her dog was a bulldog I knew it was a bulldog. I've seen them go after MANY dogs and cats over the years for no damn reason. I watched my neighbors dog get attacked by a bulldog and it almost had to be put down the injuries were so bad.
I hope Sam gets the crap sued out of her. If you're going to own the most aggressive breed of dog just because it makes you feel like a badass then you're financially and legally responsible for the harm it might do to others. Dumb whore.

lanie

Oh wow. Tiger was sooooooo cute. Ugh. What a sad story. I would be devastated if that happened to my dog. I feel terrible for the owner. I wish I hadn't seen that picture, because seeing Tiger's sweet face is ripping my heart out right now. :(

paladine

so sad...poor Tiger...condolences to his family.

idiots who can't control their dogs should be put down!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments