Sam Ronson Dog Attack -- The Alleged 'Victim'

8/30/2010 8:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained this photo of little Tiger -- the two-year-old Maltese pooch that was allegedly mauled by Sam Ronson's bulldog, Cadillac, earlier today.

0830_dog_tmz_ex_2
As we first reported, authorities received a 911 call from a person who claims Tiger and Tiger's owner were attacked by another dog near Sam's L.A. apartment.

Tiger later died as a result of his injuries.

R.I.P. Tiger
2008 - 2010

Alexandra

so sad poor little dog. Samantha Ronson should be held responsible and charged by the police

Matt Stevens

I thought she was all about the *****. Not Dogs.

christine

This isn't funny, but TMZ is so wrong with the "R.I.P Tiger 2008-2010".

Sonja

Another site is reporting the opposite story.. that the small dog attacked the bulldog, and then also bit it's owner causing minor injuries and that animal control was called but left without either dog... and that both dogs are ok. It almost makes more sense actually because if the bulldog had bit a person, a neighbor and killed another dog the bulldog would have been taken by animal control even if only temporarily ... this story makes no sense at all and the person who said small dogs often are very aggressive with their 'big dog' complex is right on. Of course both dogs should have been leashed and both owners should be sited.

Jane

The bulldog should be put to sleep because it is dangerous. Ronson obviously doesn't know how to handle a dog properly. She is crazy if she thinks her dog can be trusted. Ronson is lucky that poor dog wasn't being held by a child at the time of the attack. It will be interesting to see what action she takes or doesn't take about this.

arealrascal

FOLKS, I'm seeing the aggressor described here as a "bulldog," when I would wager it's actually a pit bull. Big difference between the two breeds. That aside, I'll be rooting for this Ronson chick to be charged and sued.

Hugh Jass

you'd think gays and lesbians would be more sympathetic to the plight of those poor foo-foo dogs which just make other dogs want to indulge in foo - bashing. you'd think they'd counsel their killer dogs about their foo-o-phobia and encourage tolerance and enlightenment as foo-foo is just the way they are and not a choice. this is an obvious hate crime.

Jillian

My sympathies go all out for the owner of this little Tiger.
If it had happened to my dog I'd be beyond devastated. The
horror if seeing this would haunt me forever.

Sam Ronson: You should NOT have a dog if you can't handle it.
I hope you pay for this monitarily and emotionally.

R.I.P. Tiger

R

Ah, the dog owners whose dog attacks. And they've got a million excuses/reasons. Not only does a vicious dog need to be dealt with but so does the owner. Sue. And this never should have happened in the first place.

ELLIE

I SUPPOSE OLD SAM GAVE THE OWNER OF THE CUTE LITTLE DOG THAT DIED THE FINGER. SHE IS NOTORIOUS FOR THAT AND PUT A WEED IN HER MKOUTH AND WENT ON HER WAY. SHE HAS SUCH SOCIAL GRACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonja

No it's a bulldog.. if it's that Sam girls anyway there are pictures of her (Cadillac) .. google is your friend :) Funny though because I've been bit by a dog 3 times.. they were a black lab, a poodle and a chihuahua! I also worked at a shelter and trust me any dog can bite under certain cir***stances and more often it's the smaller ones that get you.

always

Poor Tiger. What a cutie.

pammie8

**** ROnson, that **** should have kept her mutt on a leash if it was in fact her dog that killed this poor little thing

Rudy

#31: AC won't take a dog away if that dog attacks another dog, but they will investigate the situation and possibly put the dog on file as "vicious" which can used against them later if necessary. They only confiscate dogs that cause bodily harm to people.

whateverIsay

Irresponsibility. Sue her, (his) ass off!!