'New Jersey Housewife'

Double My Pay

or I'll Quit!

9/1/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice is "ready to walk away" from the show unless producers cough up "Jersey Shore money" ... and fast!!!

0831_Teresa_Giudice_EX_getty
Sources connected to the show tell us "several of the women are no longer satisfied with their deals" and will not show up to begin shooting Season 3 on September 3rd -- unless they get new contracts worth significantly more moolah.

We're told Teresa -- who's financial issues have been a major plot point on the show -- is the most adamant about the contract situation ... asking for a cut of the DVD and merchandise sales ... freedom to make more paid appearances ... and her salary DOUBLED.

A source extremely close to Teresa tells us, “She would like to be paid more equivalent to what the 'Jersey Shore' kids are getting" .... adding, "If she’s not treated better by Bravo, she’s ready to walk away.”

FYI -- the "Jersey Shore" kids are reportedly pulling in around $30k per episode.

A rep for Bravo tells us they don't comment on contract negotiations.

Lizzie

Teresa de$erve$ A LOT more $$$$$$, she IS a major part of this
show, period end of statement!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooooooooray 4
Teresa!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

GinCHGO

Teresa obviously has a following since someone is buying her cookbook. I think in this case Bravo should hold out. Without the show, Teresa's star will fade very quickly and I don't think she gets it. She should be very grateful to Bravo for the exposure because right now she would be in the streets with no income coming in (think about it...they would have filed for bankruptcy and had no income). It will be interesting to see what Bravo does.

Mia

The astrononical viewership figures released on The NJ Housewives and the Jersey Shore are justification for all of these "woman" (as Danielle would put it) to have a huge pay raise! Like them or hate them...people are DEFINITELY watching them!

juniperbrz

@153----I agree that no one should stoop low enough to address anyone's children as ugly but I don't condone violence on any level and I think to agree that Teresa should have gotten in Danielle's face is absurd and IMO not very "grown up" or adult behavior. And while I also agree that many Americans have faced financial problems in the face of this economic downturn, I don't think that racking up $11 million dollars in debt on a proclaimed $79K a year income is the same as having a few credit card bills and being delinquent on a 30 year mortgage for your "primary" and often only home.

Rhonda

Oh please! Teresa and the rest are lapdogs to the "Godmother" Caroline. Danielle is the only one who is entertaining, with out her you got nothing. The irony here is that Danielle is suppose to be the "prostitution wh**e" and all this time Teresa and the others were just giving it away!

Barbara

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE DO US A FAVOR AND QUIT...YOU'LL SO EMOTIONAL DISTRAUGHT. YOUR BEHAVIOR SHOW A MENTAL BREAK DOWN IS COMING SOON.

BRAVO... NEXT TIME USE BETTER JUDGEMENT... TRY TO FIND A HUMANITARIAN.

I AM BOYCOTTING THIS SHOW...I AM SICK TO MY STOMACH. WATCHING A GROWN WOMAN BEHAVE THAT WAY. AND HAVING BRAVO PROMOTE THIS.

Al Manfree

Walk away? To what?!?!?! Back to oblivion, and bankruptcy?? Bye bye , go back to the "showa".

tigrrlily

Let her walk....it'll make for a better show! Let's not reward bad behaviour....

Dawn

I agree with the comment regarding Bravo only posting positive blog comments...I have several times tried to speak my mind and have not been published.

oh please

Well it looks like Danielle's trash talking wansters have logged in to comment about Teresa. Teresa is my favorite. Danielle is a crazy bi~ch

Jennifer

@ 153. Brittany

"I think it's just rude to call her daughters ugly. Grow up people. She is a sweet person who made a mistake, and spent money she didn't have. I'm sure over half of the people who have commented on this have some form of debt. I love Theresa and all of the housewives, except Danielle. I'd get in her face too if she tried to talk about my family. You get your money Theresa. Also, really anyone who talked about her kids, you're a lowlife yourself."

Excuse me but I think it was Teresa who drew attention to how ugly her gorilla looking daughters were with her continually saying how beautiful they are. If not for that I don't think people would have even taken a second and seen just how ugly those kids really are. Teresa is nothing more than the skanky whore that she was in high school (screwed in the backseat of cars more times more than I and our previous friends could count).

Apparently you have neither the money nor the brains to view the Juicy's court do***ents because if you had you would see that Teresa is NOT the sweet person that you and her claim she is. She is, and always will be, the same lying skanky whore that spent numerous hours screwing in the back seat of cars. .

Apparently your parents are trash because they weren't able to teach you anything about moral ethics.

SoundofSeattle

Teresa is such a rude ignorant piece of crap who needs to go to anger management and jail along with her husband for Bankruptcy FRAUD. Holy cow I have seen crazy and I know she is CRAZY!!! So is Caroline and the former escort Jacqueline(what a lying HO). What a bunch of LOSERS those 3 are and Dina too. I was happy when Dina left the show but only watched because I like Danielle. After watching all the violence on the show towards Danielle that comes directly from Dina, Caroline, Teresa and Jacqueline I really don't care to watch anymore. Caroline is so fake who would want her to be their Mom some fat ugly chick or some dumb ass ugly as butt guys? She is such a raging liar as is Teresa, Dina and Jacqueline. So is that other old fugly lady with the white hair. WTF is wrong with those women. Seriously Bravo needs to cut these B!tches stat and Just focus on Danielle and some new women! The other old fakey women just made this show and Jersey a joke! Btw, what is up with Jacqueline's bad nose job and gross looking daughter? They should have thrown her daughter in jail for lying to the judge/court about what happened the night she assaulted Danielle. We all saw how she went after Danielle when nothing was said to her about her Mom, that girl is as full of rage as her mother, Caroline, Teresa and Dina. That Jacqueline looks just as bad as her gross daughter. I thought she was normal for a second when she was Danielle's friend but she quickly showed her true colors and how much of a bad mother she is. Chris should find a real women but he must be a joke too as are the rest of the men on this show except Danny and the silent body guards. Also Teresa's kids are ugly as butt and have extremely bad manners. Feel bad they have to witness their mother's anger like that. They will probably be just as angry if not more.

Sascha

Teresa is fugly and so are those hidieous gollywog daughters!

TERESA AND JOE SHOULD PAY THEIR TAXES!!! IF THEY DON'T THEY SHOULD GO TO JAIL!!!!!

Chris

Yes it is true that Theresa was a Whore in High School..went to school with her and she was as low class as she is now. She didn't have money then and still doesn't but pretends she does...YES the Bankruptcy court should look into Her and her cheating, drunk husbands financial situation and then they will go to jail for sure...THEY HAVE A LOT TO HIDE! By no means does her family have $10,000 a month to "help" them out! Theresa knows Joe is cheating but as long as he lets her spend as much as she wants she turns her back, what is she going to do now that there is NO money?!
Please do tell about Jcquelines escort past..there have been rumors for awhile but would love to hear more of the SAINTS past.

JustMe

I mean really! I love the show and Teresa, good for her.. But all you "posters" just talk trash about this show and jersey shore. If you dont want the shows why care so much to comment trash about them. I would think you obviously watch both shows to have so much to say about them. I LOVE BOTH SHOWS MAKES FOR FUNNY TELEVISION.I work full time and have kids, so I have a full life. And watching something entertaining is relaxing.... No big deal!