'New Jersey Housewife'

Double My Pay

or I'll Quit!

9/1/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice is "ready to walk away" from the show unless producers cough up "Jersey Shore money" ... and fast!!!

0831_Teresa_Giudice_EX_getty
Sources connected to the show tell us "several of the women are no longer satisfied with their deals" and will not show up to begin shooting Season 3 on September 3rd -- unless they get new contracts worth significantly more moolah.

We're told Teresa -- who's financial issues have been a major plot point on the show -- is the most adamant about the contract situation ... asking for a cut of the DVD and merchandise sales ... freedom to make more paid appearances ... and her salary DOUBLED.

A source extremely close to Teresa tells us, “She would like to be paid more equivalent to what the 'Jersey Shore' kids are getting" .... adding, "If she’s not treated better by Bravo, she’s ready to walk away.”

FYI -- the "Jersey Shore" kids are reportedly pulling in around $30k per episode.

A rep for Bravo tells us they don't comment on contract negotiations.

Lazy Girl

Many of these comments are full of misspellings, etc. yet the writers claim to be above these women? However, even with the grammatical errors most comments are totally correct -- these housewives are crude and rude and the show isn't worth watching.

TrueDat

Please let the Eye-talian Mike Tyson walk.......I really don't want to see this fur ball bite someone's ear off.....

Maryann

I used to like this show. I liked Danielle - didn't agree with her behavior but she is interesting. As season 2 unfolded clearly the other women ganged up on her the situations could have been handled better. Teresa's behavior at the reunion show where she baits Danielle and then calls her names right off and then shouts in her face was terrible. I just don't want to watch anymore.

Mary

This show is a duplicate of the Jerry Springer Show. Please get this off the air - it's a terrible depiction of Americans. No wonder the world hates us. We can't get along with each other. Get rid of this show.

Angie

RECAST!

Sidnee

Please everyone,boycott these shows. they are disturbing,not entertaining.

montana

Let em go BRAVO, time for new blood

di

I am finished with RHONJ; the only one I kind of like is Carolyn.

dale

let them all get out and get a REAL job

Bob

Pleeeeeeze! She is lucky to get whatever they give her. I used to like her at the start of the show last year, but by this year I can't stomach her and her gorilla like, shirtless hubby "Juicy"! It makes me want to hurl everytime I see them in that ****ing cheaply and cheesily decorated mausoleum they call a home. She spends money like it grew like weeds on the lawn. She has no class whatsoever. Just because you spend tens of thousands to dress your kids, doesn't make you classy! Better she should have saved that money and paid her bills and shopped at the Gap, rather than shopping at "Guidos Are Us-Ugly Clothes For Ugly Children"! I guess when her & Juicy are living in Hillside above a pizzeria, she won't need such fancy duds!

shannon

Hate the women but to say kids are ugly WOW must we remember you are an adult here unless your NOT WOW!!!!!!

Common Man

I'm so glad I've never seen much of these types of shows and I feel sorry for those who watch them. It's "banana peel" television and as long as you people continue to believe these are real programs, television is just going to be dumbed down to a point where watching these fake reality programs where the producer just throw that banana peels in the crowd to watch someone slip, our society as a whole might never recover. You all do realize that there are producers, directors, camera crews and sound people in the same proximity where these people are. How can it be real when there's 15 people standing around saying "Make sure you don't look at the camera!"? But the more you idiots watch it, the more these idiots will make.

Annafayah

Is it just me or does anybody else notice that white piece of ??? on the left side of her fat mouth ? What is it ? Is that how she plans on negotiating ? These airhead show should be cancelled. Especially Greasy Whore..jersey shore w/e its called. The people that watch that kind of crap are just as brainless as the creators, producers and participants etc. If I want to watch a show about people that for the most part portray that they are rich,I would hope to see substance on the show, and how kind all the good things they could do. As for jersey shore. IF I EVER have a gross desire to see a bunch of greasy womanizing sloppy slutty goons I'll be sure to hit a local bar on a welfare day or weekend. Until them I will stay tuned out of these horrible so called shows. There is better stuff on.

jaci

How can she pretend to be rich, when they filed for bankruptcy, and how can you declare bankruptcy and still keep your mega million dollar house ???????

Lisa-Centereach

UGH....Another ho-bag who thinks she has some value.