Dog-Eat-Dog Victim Had a Future in Modeling ...

8/31/2010 10:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger -- the 2-year-old Maltese allegedly killed by Sam Ronson's bulldog yesterday -- wasn't just some mangy mutt ... she had a career going for herself as a professional doggy model.

0831_tiger_maltese_AP

Just last month, Tiger -- 14-years old in dog years -- hit the runway for the "Pattern for Paws" charity dog fashion show in West Hollywood ... but it also appears she hit the bottle.

Tiger, seen above next to a glass of chardonnay sauvignon blanc, had her vices like any up and coming model ... but she also had spirit ... a spirit that was silenced far too soon due to unnecessary dog-on-dog violence.

Last night, Sam Ronson -- whose doggy Cadillac is accused of carrying out the alleged murder -- tweeted the following message, "I feel incredibly sad and wish I could offer more than condolences, unfortunately there are no words to describe how sorry I am."

mjhalford

I'm in sheer disbelief of the lack of control over a dog with killing capacity. Ronson should go to state penn for murder. Shelvish, self centered, uncaring, careless bitch. Take her dog away....please.

noneofyourbusiness

Let me guess, next the wacka-doos will start making shrines for this dog and crying over it like it was Michael Jackson. How about getting ticked off at all of the real injustices that happen in the world like starving and abused children.

Yeah-sad about this little dog, but saying Sam Ronson deserves to die is a seriously harsh. If you would have read the other stories reading up to this one, she was sleeping and one of her house guests must have let the dog out.

Nunya

All you people saying that "little rat-dogs cause problems and deserve it" probably are wife beaters who think that women wouldn't get beat if they would "just listen!!!" That maltese didn't deserve to die because of Ronson's negligence.

balla jazzhus

Who the **** is Sam Ronson?

Paulie

Ugh, that poor little dog, that's why I never let my shih tzu around bigger dogs, they're unpredictable. Sam shouldn't let a dog like that be roaming the hallways, geeez, it's her fault that it happened, not Cadillac's, if he has behaviour problems then it's up to her to make sure something like this doesn't happen. If you can't control your pets, then don't have any.

bob

Well, Dog gone....

Heather

To all the comments saying why is cadillac running around with out a lease......hello so was the other dog!!!!! Both were NOT ON A LEASE, WHICH IS THE LAW. So BOTH OWNER ARE AT FAULT!

Heather

To #18 the dog WASN'T A PERSON, YOU MORON. I do feel sorry for it. BUT IT'S NOT A PERSON! Get a grip.

the truth

why are dogs out rooming the hall ways

Audrey

As the owner of 10 dogs, I can assure you that I would be devastated if one of my own was killed by another dog. But to call it "murder" is completely incorrect terminology: the definition of murder includes unjustified conduct resulting in A PERSON'S death and undertaken with intent to kill. No man or animal can "murder" a dog. Murder is the most serious form of criminal homicide, and homicide is defined as an act or omission resulting in the death of another PERSON. Not trying to be an ******* here ... I learned that distinction the hard way, when I messed it up on my own bar exam.

haha

I think using the term "murder" is an attempt to vilify the offending dog. Some dogs are aggressive, some are not. The bigger dog attacked something smaller than him because he's a dog, not because he's a murderer.

Lynda

The dog should be put down after doing something like that. It should make Ronson think that it could be him next time.

Rooster

Cute little dog - needs hot sauce & heat!

kelshann

Won't the dog only be 8 years old in dogs years??? The first year you only count as one....just saying.

Hugh Jass

How about the words "Can I write you a check, and how much would you like?"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments