Uchitel Mourns Dead Fiance ... for the Cameras

9/1/2010 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel made an emotional visit to a memorial dedicated to her former fiance who was killed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks ... and for good measure, she brought along Dr. Drew and a reality TV crew.

Rachel Uchitel Fiance
Cameras were rolling last Thursday as Uchitel -- who is starring in the upcoming season of "Celebrity Rehab" -- sat down near a plaque dedicated to Andy O'Grady in New York's Central Park and read a letter she had written to honor his memory.

A source close to the production tells us Rachel then placed the note in a bottle and dropped it in the water.

tc_emcee

one word... SHAMELESS

boz

Did I just hear a shark jumping somewhere?

Bill F. Murray

Maybe she was looking for Tiger's ball..he HAS had the shanks lately! LOL

jo

BTW my heart goes out to the other victims of 911 who do want this tragic day to be used as a backdrop or tool for other's shameless, insensitive and obvious attempt to raise eyebrows and create a reaction. Neither she, or her 'doctor' seem to have a line they wont cross.

Gogo

What a load of CRAP

cali

Bra strap showing in every picture

stacey

I didn't think she could get any more famewhore-ish than she already was...

And now I don't think I've ever been so wrong in my entire life.

You know, there are actual people with actual feelings that have lost loved ones on 9/11 that WON'T be looking to turn it into some shameless, self-promoting media event - I won't be watching her stupid reality show because my thoughts will be with THEM.

idot

What a F***ing Whore; Also a Money Bagging woman and home wrecker. Yea, real proud of you Rachael. Ughhhhhh

Make it stop

Shameful. And shame on you too Dr. Drew. This "woman" is a gold digging, nasty whore who doesn't deserve 5 seconds of fame. Oh her family must be so proud. Surprised they didn't wait until Sept 11th so she could really cash in. Disgusting.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

This reality crap has got to come to an end.I hope every person who watches this crap to spend eternity in hell.

Kitty

@Wombat LOL !!! You made the article and comments worth reading. Thanks !

CDS

Have they ever proven that guy was really her fiancee? 'Cause it'd be a shame if she illegally took money from the 911 surviors' fund.

JLS

This woman reaches a new low daily. I despise her. I cannot imagine any reasonably thinking person feeling sorry for her....

No comment

It goes without saying she is a fricken whore. Dr. Drew is a piece of crap for exploting a victim of 9-11. I hope Dr. Drew screws this biotch and gets herpes too.

Yeah, word on the street or the internet is Elin was going to stay with Tiger until she found out he gave her herpes.

Janet

How long do you think it will take the paparazzi to pick up the bottle with the note in it Rachel released five feet from them while floating it towards them?