« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

TMZ Live: Tiger Woods, Lohan, and Speidi

9/1/2010 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything today -- including the hostage situation at the Discovery Channel headquarters, Tiger Woods' $54 million mortgage, and Michael Lohan moving to L.A. to be near Lindsay.

0901_tmzlive_large
Plus: Heidi makes Spencer pull out on sex tape deal.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

drdavec

321 ok TMZS ON LINE LIVE WITH HARVE

karen

I would really like to know who does the commentary on your clips on tv. who writes the hilarious laugh out loud script and who says it

Hollyc

Benjamin Franklin died in 1790 - Washington became president in 1789.

Observer999

I just tuned in... 4:40 Eastern, there is some other audio playing as well as Harvey et al.

m

what does Michael Lohan do for a living? how does he & ex-wife afford what they do?

boricua

Harry Reid is a member of the Mormon church. Nevada has the second largest population of Mormons in the US. (second to Utah)

moe

Harvey says "UUUUMMMMMMM" tooooooo much!

who dat

Harvey you state "first of all she was sleeping" regarding whether Sam Ronson is charged. I always thought you were smarter than to make a statement like that.

It will come down to (1) whether SR had knowledge the dog in question was dangerous. (2)Did she take proper precautions as a result of that knowledge.

JNovello

Did you get the android TMZ app fixed yet?!?!?!?!??!

Quinn

I thought if you stabbed the lobster in the spine or something first they are dead. I make the fish place kill them in the back first because if I took live lobsters home, they would end up being my pets. so it's a quick fast stab and they are dead. now I have to look this up. wonderful. thanks.

Thomas

In addition, Benjamin Franklin was around 80 years-old in 1789.

PRGuy

Did you answer the question about Michael Lohan's finances? How does he afford to keep flying from JFK-LAX-JFK? He doesn't have a job and he certainly isn't managing Lindsay's career. Just look at the photo of him at LAX with the Louis Vuitton luggage. Hmmm...

Olga

Will Ian Benardo win his case?

CaptainAwesome-O

I tuned in too late, can someone tell me what was happening at the very end, looked like they ended before they had planned to.

Manda

Ben Franklin was about 30-40 years older than Washington, Jefferson, Adams etc. He died right after Washington became president. He was never president because he was too old -- and then died.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments