Alicia Keys

Belly Up in NYC

9/3/2010 5:02 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Married for just over a month, Alicia Keys showed off her growing baby bump while strolling through Tribeca with her record producer husband Swizz Beatz on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
No word on exactly when their latest production will drop.

Celebrity Pregnancies

Lemonade

@ Rachel Rothechild. Who was/is her lesbian lover? Either way, I give this marriage 2-3 years tops. He never gives the impression he's that much into her. Despite her proclamations of total love.

ylg

Girl, stop walking around and put your feet up before your legs explode.

Barkley

She's trash and so's her meth-head hubby. Her songs all suck and she can't sing! Cliched lyrics, pedestrian melodies, her career is all record co. hype, like Beyonce, another untalented, idiot cow who can't sing!

femonanon

Where is her girlfriend? Haters, lighten up, she's pregnant, not trying to be on some effing runway. Get a grip....still think she should come out, at least as far as Latifah and Anderson.

Maureen

It looks like a baby face on her knee...that baby is trying to come out!

Teri

How many of you gals are under 120 pounds? How much weight did you gain when you were pregnant? You know, women do lose the weight after pregnancy. You women should be ashamed of yourselves attacking another woman because she gained weight during pregnancy. We all have the same body parts and are at risk of gaining during pregnancy and after old age. We should be supportive of each other and stop the bashing. You never know when you may gain weight (if you haven't already)and you wouldn't want anyone bashing you.

As a personal trainer, I have helped plenty of women lose the weight and maintain a tone and fit body after pregnancy. My clients probably look way better than some of you haters!

iharichutney

Why the hell are people saying she looks ugly? She's having a baby for pete sakes!

Teri

This message is for whatsittoyou -

Right On! You told them! I am in 100% agreement of your statement.

Most of these people on this message board do not have a life, they are miserable and bored with their own bodies, so what do they do, bash a beautiful girl like Alicia Keys. It's all jealousy. I bet, if they had a chance, they would change their lives for Alicia's in a heartbeat. They would take her thighs and everything else.

Carla

It so pathetic to see people go out there way to speak ill of someone they don't know personally. I quite sure Alicia shares the same motto as myself...."Those who care DON'T MATTER and Those who MATTER DON'T CARE"!!!

As for her talent her accomplishments tells a different story. So the ignorant haters on here with there self righteous crap can KICK ROCKS! Go do something constructive, like get a REAL life!

OH ANOTHER THING....NO ONE CAN TAKE ANOTHER PERSON FROM SOMEONE. A PERSON IS NOT AN OBJECT. IF HE LEFT HE LEFT BECAUSE THAT RELATIONSHIP WAS OVER. SO MANY PEOPLE ARE ONLY SEEING ONE SIDE OF THE STORY, THE EX-WIFE. WHO KNOWS WHAT THEIR RELATIONSHIP WAS LIKE. LIFE IS TOO SHORE TO BE STUCK IN A LOVELESS RELATIONSHIP!!!

Tia C

Wow. He could NOT be less attractive. He is like the ugliest dude I've ever seen. It is truly a mystery why women keep wanting to have his spawn.

Quincing Snuff

Thank you #'s 48 & 53. Her Lyrics are CLICHE and Her MELODIES are SIMPLISTIC. Thanks for agreeing with me.
Her career was a Clive Davis Orchestration for him to make money.PLAIN and SIMPLE. Numbers of Awards MEAN NOTHING in the hypocritical entertainment industry. Because Clive was powerful and crammed her down everyone's throat that she was good, all the typical Hollywood zombies, jumped on the bandwagon. Her first couple of hits were ok at best. She didn't break any sales records BTW, and Grammies are "lobbied for" by record labels just like Oscars are.
So accuse me of whatever you want but I'm in the industry and know what I'm talking about.

You're civilian/fan blind support of her is actually hilarious to anyone with a brain and whose in the industry.

And to whoever in Alecia's camp is posing as "whatsittoyou". You're so obvious.
BTW I'm not a broker, and I'm not trying to sell her home. An ex of mine lives on that block and I thought it would be an interesting tidbit for all the blind fans who seem to follow her on here with such devotion.
And those of us in the BIZ all know she's a LESBIAN who wanted to have a baby like either 48 or 53 said in their post.
ALso I must disagree with one of them i just mentioned. Beyonce CAN actually sing very well live. I have stood in on her rehearsals as well as Alecia's and Alecia can't hit half the notes Beyonce can and goes flat and sharp.

TheTruth

It looks like a baby face on her knee...that baby is trying to come out!

Posted at 12:19 PM on Sep 3, 2010 by Maureen
____________________________________

HaHa...thats the best one of the day! I see a baby on her knee too. I must admit that all of the hating was getting pretty sorry but thats a good one.

scott

change those ****in socks too! you're not 5

a

Look closely - you can just make out a baby's face on her knee!

A

You all are so wrong. She's carying another person inside of her own body. Weight comes, she's still beautiful and she's carring her child well. This comments are just sad...this world is really crazy!