Ellen Pompeo -- I Don't Have SIX TOES!

9/2/2010 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ellen Pompeo is putting her foot down over a growing Internet con-toe-versy ... claiming a photo that surfaced recently -- which appears to show the actress with 6 toes on each foot -- is totally bogus.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
The photo in question (top right) seems to be an optical illusion -- because based on another photo of the same foot (bottom right) Ellen only has five toes.

In fact, one of the Executive Producers on "Grey's Anatomy" -- Shonda Rhimes -- tweeted, "Pompeo and I are still laughing. She says to tell everyone the rumors are wrong -- she has SEVEN toes on each foot!"

Go ahead. Count 'em yourself.

0903_foot_fetish_footer

bill

She has eleven toes, 10 on her feet and another...

seraf666

Maybe she doesnt have 6 toes but she certainly has ugly toes.

www.celebritytoejam.com

feebee

Looks Photoshopped to me... that extra little toe isn't even the same color as her foot and it's about 3 inches long...

Zoo WIng

OK that makes a lot of sense. Proof is in the puddding.

www.real-privacy.ua.tc

Texacan

Six toes or five makes no difference, she's got ugly feet period!

Raejean

Obviously a VERY slow news day.

CriticAl

She could play a mean piano with those toes.

Mark

"...one of the Executive Producers on "Grey's Anatomy" -- Shonda Rhimes..."

One of the executive producers? That's like calling the president of the US "one of the politicians in Washington" or calling Stan Lee "one of the guys who writes for Marvel. Shonda Rhimes is the creator and show runner, not merely one of the executive producers!

Darvon

For some reason, Now I am horny.

sparced

she might as well have six toes to at least explain her ugly feet

amber

This makes me think of all the small-weinered losers who use bad photography to "prove" a reptilian race. Effing stupid!

LollieBluCaliToo

poor fitting shoes, that's for sure.

Uh

Optical Illusion? The pic has been edited (ie Photoshop,etc), and poorly done.

TAMMY SATERIALE

AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH SIX? I WAS BORN W/ 6 FINGERS ON MY LEFT HAND. THE DAY AFTER I WAS BORN IT WAS REMOVED WITH HELP FROM THE MARCH OF DIMES. IMAGINE MY PARENTS SURPRISE, WHEN THEY WERE CHECKING TO SEE IF I HAD ALL FIVE FINGERS AND TOES ON EACH HAND AND FOOT. TO FIND I ACTUALLY HAD SIX ON ONE HAND.
IN MY OPINION, THEY SHOULD HAVE LEFT IT WHERE IT WAS...JUST THINK OF HOW FAST TYPING AND THE TEN KEY WOULD BE FOR ME. THERE ARE SOME BENIFITS TO IT!

Lisa

It doesn't matter. I'm still SICK TO DEATH of Ellen Pompeo, and that show would be FAR better off without her.

Hear that Shonda?