Maury to Mike Lohan

I'll Settle Your

Daddy Drama!

9/2/2010 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan is trying to put an end to allegations he fathered an illegitimate daughter 15 years ago ... and to clear his name, he's turning to the expert in daddy DNA drama -- Maury Povich

0902_maury_michael_EX_01
Sources tell TMZ ... Lohan is currently talking to "Maury" producers about going on the show and taking a paternity test to prove he never impregnated Kristi Kaufmann ... who claims she had an affair with Mike in the '90s.

Lohan tells TMZ Kaufmann has demanded child support in the past ... and even changed the child's birth certificate to bear Michael's last name ... which would make the kid Lindsay adjacent.

Who's your daddy, Michael?

I'MWITHCOCOFORREAL

That'd be interesting to see. If only I watched Maury.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

The turd don't fall far from the A-hole.

Muppet

Maury please don't pay this idiot to be on your show! Just have to say the paternity thing on that show has been way over done. There used to be some really good guests on the show, highlighting all kinds of illnesses etc. that noone ever knew about. Now it's always the same old, paternity tests. Yuck enough already, it's starting to resemble a bad Jerry Springer episode.

Violette-Blue

I'd watch.

CanCan

this guy is ridiculous. talk about white trash. poor lindsay.

aquanet

This guys is such an attention whore.
Buddy, go get a real job and disappear. If I was your daughter I would be embarrassed to have you as a father. How do you expect your kids to respect you and want you in their lives when you act like such a low life, douche bag?

If you were my father, and Dina was my mother, I would smoke crack every single day

awards

Is he going to father Lindsay's kid?

Brian

It will be nice to see Michael clear his name from this Baby Drama.

adr

some people will do anything for ratings and press attention. Go away Lohans

Crystal

Why does this douchebag have to do this on t.v.? I mean seriously, couldn't he just go get the paternity testing done at a lab like every other person? Does America really need to see this? #6 is right he is an attention whore!

mat

You might be white trash if you...go on national tv to challenge parentage. 15 years and he couldn't have had a DNA test done descretely? Hope for the child's sake he is NOT the daddy.

Miss Bu

So let me get this right he needs to go on TV to find out if is the father. What a tool.

Sam

Most NORMAL people would settle this outside of the public eye. How much is he offering her to try to turn this into "scandal?" As Lohan-a-holic once said, "even bad publicity is good publicity."

jmak10

I would love to see ths show and the test results say that "HE IS THE FATHER". That would be awesome ti see this Media WHORE get what he deserves.
He's Such an *******.
Lindsay do what ever youcan to make sure this dirt bag stays far far away from you.

bhooe

****ING twit...doing it only for cameras, you americas are so funny, such a need to be in teh spotlight and 'get known'...he could do this without going on TV, but in america, everyones' so ****ing needy to be famous.....pathetic

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments