Rachel Uchitel Buys $2 Million Pad on Park Ave.

9/3/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel is officially movin' on up ... TMZ has learned Tiger Woods' mistress numero uno has just purchased a swanky 3-bedroom apartment in one of the most exclusive parts of Manhattan.

0902_rachel_uchitel_EX_TMZ

Sources close to Uchitel tell TMZ ... the asking price on the Park Ave. unit was $2 mil, but Rachel -- who's rolling around with an extra $10 mil in her bank account courtesy of Mr. Woods -- managed to score a "pretty sweet deal" on the place.

We're told the unit boasts 3 bathrooms, a fireplace and "white-glove service" ... which includes a doorman, security -- the whole nine yards.

There are reports that the homeowners association didn't want Rachel to move into the building ... but we're told she never had an issue and the buying process was "pretty easy."

But one of the main reasons Rachel took the place, we're told, is because she thinks it would be the perfect place to start a family ... just as soon as she locks down a man.

Donna

My question is: Why did Tiger pay her Ten Million Dollars?? What does she have on him that would cause him to pay this woman that amount when there were so many others?? You would swear they had been married with a settlement like that. It is sickening!!! Here we have millions of people trying to find work and hang onto their modest little homes. This gal goes around shaking her tail and she gets paid and is set for beyond her lifetime. Why are so many being paid for bad behavior, no wonder this country is going down the pot!!

Violette-Blue

Dayum. I need a new job. Maybe I should become a skank who sleeps with married men and then take them to court. I'd win lots of their money. Then I can buy a highrise in the sky. Except. I have pride in myself, my family and my child. I could never do skanky things like this bitch did. I wonder how her family feels?

anni

ha ha.... no one with nuts lives on Park Ave. Too loud, too much of a Doctor office area. She is trash.

skankpig

To think I've been working as a teacher the last ten years...dumb me-should've spread 'em!

tcidda

now she can be a high brow HOOKER

Eve

She's an overpriced hooker

Lemonade

Hey tiger! How does it feel to have shelled out millions to your ex-mistress and see her spend it on a pad where she'll be 'entertaining' OTHER married men with YOUR MONEY?

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Is the new Apartment an "UP-SCALE" WHORE HOUSE? Do they allow that in that area?? There goes the neiborhood - No, I guess its a perfect place for all Whores and Pimps--Similar to Wall Street!!!1

Danielle

She supposedly received $10m, less 33% to the attorney, that leaves $6.7m, then there are taxes. NY, NYC and Federal, let's be lenient and say those came to 40%, that leaves her with $4m. She spends $2m on a new home that will include monthly maintenance fees of probably $4-5k a month, and yearly taxes. I think she needs a job and out of her new home at a loss or will be out of money before she knows it.

raven

A couple of comments stated Tiger was seen in the new york last week. I think TMZ better hide out there for awhile to see if the tiger sneeks in. This story is not finished, more to come of this relationship/dinkship. Easy plane ride to Florida from the new york too. I have yet to understand the 10 million, so what we have here is the possiblity of the true reason coming around. We will stay tuned and I hope TMZ does too.

Get back to work!

Thank you for not moving into my building!

* dodges bullet *

Stupid People Hater

You mean Tiger Bought it. She prostituted herself out for it.

Eileen

See, working on your knee's and back does pay well. Who knew I could of skipped college and grad school all together ;0.

Jamie

Well.... I hope she can maintain to live there. We'll see in a year or so if she blew all her money on a lifestyle she did not earn.

ylg

She should have spent that 2 mil on that butter face.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments