T.I. Arrest -- Probation Violation Probe Underway

9/2/2010 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... federal officials are "in the process" of determining if they will try to revoke T.I.'s probation in the wake of his arrest late last night.

TI Arrested

As we first reported, T.I. -- who is still on probation for illegally possessing machine guns a few years ago --  was arrested again last night for possession of a controlled substance on the Sunset Strip.

Now, United States Attorney Sally Quillian Yates tells us, "The probation office is in the process of determining what happened and will make a recommendation regarding Mr. Harris when they have all the facts."

If officials determine T.I. did violate his probation, he could be sent back to the slammer to serve some serious prison time.

UPDATE: We're told T.I.'s probation officer has asked the rapper to return to Atlanta.

Freaks!

haha, comparing this guy to Paris... did I miss a story about Paris carrying machine guns?

montana

OMG his woman is hideous, no wonder old boy does ectasy

...http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/ti_and_tameka_cottle_pictures#id=77758

montana

JAMIE , YOUR A TARD... MADONNA IS 52 AND IF SHE WAS BORN IN 1958 SHE IS 52 YA MORON

Freaks!

To TI's lawyer - play the insanity card!
I guarantee you'll get off when you show the court a pic of that nasty looking wife (I just threw up a bit seeing her picture).

marcia

Have you seen his wife? I'd have to take ecstasy just to look at that thing much less tap it. I guess I understand.

Posted at 2:51 PM on Sep 2, 2010 by whofuggincares
_______________________________________________________________

Well, she's certainly not that easy on the eyes, however she must be to TI. Perhaps he sees a goddess when he looks at her. I assume she is giving him everything he wants and needs, plus she could be a really good woman and let's remember what they say about beauty...it's only skin deep.

Tammy

why is everyone feeling bad for his wife. her dumb azz was in the car too. do you honestly think she wasnt smoking the dope and poppin the pills? give them kids to a family member that will take care of them and put both of their sorry azzes in jail. those kids dont need to be around either one of them. they are both toxic.

ohreally

^ thats just something ugly people say

lmao i had to quote liar liar haha

nah but seriously i agree

Taylee

I don't buy people and their BS much but I really believed him as he went on all these talk show, and him and Justin singing their whole "dead and gone" thing. I really thought that maybe he meant it that he was changing...WOW how long has he been out?
I'm not one that likes to pass judgement but come on T.I. even if you give him the fact it wasn't his (which come on) even still he never should have been around it if "the old me's dead and gone."

Scott

Book his ass On as many counts as you can what a dumb idiot he is

WOMAN

I BOUGHT ALL MY "CD'S" I DID NOT "DOWN LOUD ANY."
THAT "MAYBACH" I BOUGHT IT.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK. BECAUSE YOU NEED A SMOKE POT TO DRIVE.
"I GOT YOUR BACK"

CLARI

LOOK AT YA WITH YA COMMENT I MEAN YA SOUND LIKE YA DONT HAVE A LIFE WISHING THEM BAD. SO WHAT IS SOMETHING HE HAS TO LEARN NOT EVERYONE LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES HE MESS UP AGAINSO LET HIM BE WONT YA BE THE ROLEMODEL TO YA KIDS AND STOP WORRING ABOUT THESE CELEBRITIES BEING ROLE MODELS NO ONE IS PERFECT I AM PRETTY SURE LOTS OF YA THAT COMMENT HERE ARE PROBLY WORST THAN HIM.

kim

what a TOTAL waste of many one-in-millions opportunities.

someone in LA needs to become a consultant for these inexperienced celebrities who find themselves young, tempted, and RICH!! they would rake it in, charge $1000 an hour. it's not surprising this kind of stuff happens, these kids have no clue how to handle sudden fame and money!

pascale

I'm sorry i am a T.I. fan he just needs to grow up and get his **** together for his family, T.I. you know you are a better man than that. be an outstanding example for your childrens future.

montana

Hey Clari
Ya think Ya know what Ya talkin Yabout? Ya best Ya go Ya back to Ya school to get Ya Education

big al

he'll snitch his way out of this one too. his sentence for being in possession of machine guns was far too lenient for him not to have been snitching.