T.I. Arrest -- Sippin' on Sizzurp?

9/2/2010 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Take a close look at the photo of T.I. getting arrested ... and focus on the styrofoam cups in the front and back cupholders ... although cops aren't saying which controlled substance they found in the car, there seems to be evidence of Sizzurp ... aka purple drank ... aka codeine syrup.

0902_maybach_TMZ_EX

-- A form of codeine falls under the class of drugs for which T.I. and his wife, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, were arrested.

-- Codeine is the main ingredient in Sizzurp, which is a growing problem in the South.

-- Sizzurp is typically ingested in styrofoam cups ... it's become a "thing" in the hip-hop community.

Cops won't say specifically which drug they found, though our sources say it's the class of drugs that does indeed include the main ingredient for Sizzurp.

Both T.I. and "Tiny" were booked on felony possession of a controlled substance.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

MB

Looks like they stopped at Dunkin Dohnuts for coffie and forgot to throw awary the cups.

sheena

people need to mind there business tiny and ti know the consequences **** i am sure yall family not the perfect family either i be sure to bet you that somebody ****ed up in your family so look at yo self before u judge somebody else yall poor ass commenting on some rich as people got to know him fam is going to be taking care of because i willing to bet u that the white cop judge etc is going to hit him hard **** they jelouse because they dont have a maybavh that the real reason they pull him over

kelly

I could care less if its in the south, west, north who cares. I'm disappointed in Tiny, I really thought she had a good head on her shoulder. After watching her reality show, I just knew she had better sense than TI. To do drugs in the public while riding around where cops are heavy in that area is just plain stupid. I don't do drugs and I never will, but come on, where was the common sense here? Do it in a private place where cops cannot come in and bother you.

kelly

Many of you who come in here and post either used or still abusing drugs. Judgmental people to me.

slbts

Thank you public awareness is our best defense. http://www.stopoxy.com

Dr John

Actavis syrup,marijuana,pain pills,Roxies,Oxies,xanax,adderall,norcos, call call or text 4028704310
OXYCODONE OPANA NORCO / VICODIN ROXICODONE PERCOCET SUBOXONE ROXYCODONE ADDERALL METHADONE XANAX MORPHIN

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8