T.I. and Tiny -- His and Hers Mug Shots

9/3/2010 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the mug shots taken by T.I. and his wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle -- right after they were arrested on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood late Wednesday night.

TI and Tiny Mug Shots

As we first reported, the newlyweds were arrested around 10:18 PM after cops say they were in possession of a controlled substance. We're told the substance in question is ecstasy.

Story developing...

0720_mugshot_footer

wow

If you don't know who they are, then don't even bother commenting, cause your being ignorant for one . . .
your on the TMZ but I bet you only know who people like snookie, bieber and miley cyrus are? right?
in other news, i'm dissapointed in T.I

My opinion

People dont be acting like you dont lite up a blunt in YOUR car once in a while, it sure is not the same as an open container. Could they have waited to get to where they were going? Yup, but guess what, who was the adult in the car?? (TINY) 35years old, with pink hair, rainbow colored nails, boobies popping outta everywhere with a big ole ugly TAT screaming for attention. Lets not forget her 3 children at home, being raised by the help. Oh but wait, she has a man that loves to have his boo around him at all times... SMH... And to top it all off, pop open her $3,000.00 LV bag and what do you find? (X)...Ok Tip, I see you. You like it I love it....

Sean

Damn, the more money you have the dumber you get. It pays to be broke!

No Surprise

I feel sorry for Tiny and her kids;can't you see the regret on her face? Getting caught up with T.I., now she is a bad girl, if she wasn't before. Money isn't everything. I hope she gets off, for the kids sake, because he's going back to jail.

Sammi

@#55:

1. She IS fugly, but I'm going to assume that it was because her previous boyfriend used to beat her...and if she's getting busted for ecstasy, there's no way in HELL that she's a good mom.

2. It's not a serious offense, but he was on parole. TI has been in jail plenty of times before. He needs to start thinking. I say give him one last chance, and if this ish happens again, lock him up.

3. Okay, I agree with you on that, they can party every now and then. I don't have kids, and I accept that parents deserve free time. My parents went to parties throughout my childhood, and the time spent without them breathing down my neck was priceless. HOWEVER, parents shouldn't be doing any form of drugs. If your parents can't even be good role models, who will?

4. People do this offline, too. You might as well never leave your house/apartment/condo/shack if this bothers you. I've seen MUCH worse comments made elsewhere.

I Luv TMZ

She's fugly. What's up with that wonky eye?

Vera

This woman has been with T.I. since he was nobody and she was the star and their love for each other is very strong. Looks dont always matter when you have a love like that.

I met TI in person and I truely respect him. He is the sweetest coolest guy. Nothing like his rap personality.

But damn T.I. You just got out of trouble!

Nicole

why are you showing their mugshots tmz ? jeez i thought this was developing yet you wanna post all the b.s.

good luck to them cause their kids need them and i hope things work out in their favor

Jessica

Of all things, why would you stoop so low T.I and Tiny??? As a fan I'm very disapointed big time!!! Tiny , I liked you from Xscape and now I'm just smh in all of this, and this is sad to the point, that I feel you need to grow up and take care of your children. Your children are not small and little anymore, they are growing up, and right now they are embarassed by you and their father with this nonsense being arrested and their father might go back to jail on something so dumb. You two need to grow up the both you and get your life back in track. Both of you are not your children age 10-14, you guys are in your 30's, no excuses for this period. Not everyone is perfect, but you need to set an example for your children as parents. Hopfully Tiny and T.I read what I wrote - Very disapointed fan. Jessica from Toronto Canada.

Racheal

let me guess..the cups were already in the car before they got in?? smoke your dope at home...and why the hell would u even wanna do ecstasy don't they have some kids at home...geez people need to grow up!! your not in high school and you can die...just cause your famous doesn't mean you can't get in trouble

Christopher

If you drink & drive, or smoke a blunt & drive! You need to be in prison.

Posted at 7:56 PM on Sep 3, 2010 by Robert

Please there is no evidence that smoking a blunt while driving is anymore dangerous than smoking a cigarette. Whats 100x as dangerous as that how about texting on your phone while you are driving I guarantee you more teenagers and adults die every year from accidents related to texting and driving, then smoking weed and driving. Now dont get me wrong no dumbass should get behind the wheel drunk, but show me one shred of credible evidence that suggests smoking is going to be dangerous

Christopher

TI was hitting that how gross man you would think my dude had a better taste in women than that but hey who konws!

Cutiepie

I wonder how many of haters talking about how Tiny looks actually have any room to talk.Furthermore,you wish T.I would give you the time of day.STOP BEING HATERS.

nay

all yall canshut the **** up cuz im pretty sure sum of yall do worse than what he did. T.I is a grown ass man nad what he do in his personal life really ain't none of anyones damn business so get off his **** and worry about your own lives

905

y'all acting surprised that his wife is so ugly haven't you seen her before. But ya she's not too pretty.