T.I. and Tiny -- His and Hers Mug Shots

9/3/2010 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the mug shots taken by T.I. and his wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle -- right after they were arrested on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood late Wednesday night.

TI and Tiny Mug Shots

As we first reported, the newlyweds were arrested around 10:18 PM after cops say they were in possession of a controlled substance. We're told the substance in question is ecstasy.

Story developing...

0720_mugshot_footer

galaxyad91

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss thank you god t.i. will be sucking **** to night same with his pig girl

Ray'Quan Seaberry

Look @ dez stupid ass muther ****ers they are sooo retarded ti just got out of jail now him and his dirty ass nose job wife is going back with him...damn fools

neecie

I like the both of them and I hope they can buy their way outof this...but just to be safe..TI and Tiny yall need to do this stuff at home and Tiny better learn how to make those muscles work and stuff that **** til they can leave !!

MS momo

Everyone seems to have something very cruel to say all of the comments seem to be about her looks and not the situation there in. No,I dont think she's pretty but I am willling to put money on it that 90% of yall with those ****ed comments are ugly as hell and have ZERO room to talk about anyone. I have probably passed by some of you like YIKES WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT? Go get a job or something and you wont have to worry about her looks..... SHUT UP HATERS......

miss piggy

HEY EVERYONE I DONT APPRECIATE THE HATEFUL COMMENTS!! LIFE HAS BEEN HARD AFTER THE MUPETS!! GIVE A PIGGY A BREAK!!!!!

lazonia

YOu SOB'S ANGRY BECAUSE T.I. DIDNT MARRIED YOUR ROTTEN ASSES!

D

the atf spent years building a case against him, just to put him in jail for a couple months, what a waste of time and money. lock this dude up. i love it what a loser. E pills? hahahha i make more money selling barbie dolls! LOSER

Elizabeth

T.I. is going back to jail for violating his parole! he is so stupid, i love his music but he is just so dumg, and as for his wife; do you not have kids you should be taking care of?! Get home to be with your kids and stop being potheads!

bella1

how does she breath?

Rocco

This red bone bitch looks like his achinng to get back to prison so's he can suck himself some jailhouse kock

Freaks!

Title should read: His and IT's Mug Shots

Some guys are chubby chasers and I guess others are into circus freaks.

If he can get past those looks and that voice, nothing will scare this dude in prison!

Mee

They really don't look like HARDENED CRIMINALS trying to buy unregistered machine guns with silencers so no one will
"HEAR THEIR BOOM" while committing a knock-off.
Nor do they look like DEVILISH drug possessor's and clients of the underworld in order to be happy in life.

Donnetta

Ppl its life everybody goes to jail, eveybody does drugs so what the differences cuz it them yea whatever.... Ride or Die I anit mad at cha. Stay up Tiny and T.I luv yall. Luv yall #1 fan.. Mwahhhhhh!!

JMACK

I know people say give him 909 months with a to small jail issued jump-suit, but you gotta agree he is hell of a rapper,Head up TIP just as you told me while helping me in a program he kept me from ending my life.

paul

WOW im broke as a joke and im gettin better chicks than T.I this chick ugly as f%$%