Dog-Eat-Dog Victim -- No Grave Situation

9/2/2010 7:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The final chapter of Tiger's short life story has now been written -- TMZ has learned the aspiring dog model's body has been cremated ... but not before leaving something special behind.

0830_dog_tmz_ex_2
According to Tiger's owners, they had the Maltese's adorable paw prints cast in bronze before she was cremated ... and had "4/19/2008 - 8/30/2010" engraved next to them.

As for where Tiger's ashes will end up ... the family says they'll probably place the urn on the shrine they erected in her honor at their apartment.

As we first reported, Tiger was massacred Monday by Cadillac, Samantha Ronson's bulldog.

KittyKat

Who gives a damn? The irresponsible owner should not have let her precious widdle pooch run the hallway without a leash. Slow news week? I'd even prefer to read about Spencer and Heidi. ****!

C

who gives a crap about this fricken dog or anyone's fricken dog? This site is supposed to be about celebrity bs.

Vegas Wrestling

Seriously, when does the expose on Cadillac liking to sniff other dog's butts coming?

That licking his own nuts story is scheduled for tomorrow.

Hey, i'd rather read about the dog than Speidi anyday!!

Meredith

Ok. So which TMZ staffer owned this dog because that's the only excuse I can see for TMZ's fixation with this story. Get over it already. Will seriously stop looking at TMZ if this kind of nonsense continues. X17 bound anyone? They suck too, but they're not going off the deep end with dog stories.

Olivia

GET A LIFE PEOPLE!
This is not a story that needs reporting!

American Pie

Shame. Bulldog k9 with an owner with a bulldog face...Sam has gender issues...just sayin'

Hefe

Why is Ronson's dog still living?

That thing should have been put down immediately.

sindi

This is a disturbing story and very sad. However, even more disturbing is the heartless TMZ readers who think animals have no meaning. It must be great to be as important as you.

Meredith

#26. It's not that I think animals have no meaning, they certainly do. I treasure my pets. The point is that this story isn't newsworthy on TMZ, certainly not to the extent that TMZ is covering it. It's important to the little dog's owner, but not to the rest of the TMZ readership.

rugbymom

The maltese is a NON STOP Barker, trust me, I have one. It probably drove the bull dog nuts. They are the number one breed turned into the sheleters because of their incessent barking. I will have mine forever, though because I am hard of hearing.

Bryan

I'm so tired of hearing about this damn f*cking dog!! >_<

SeizeTheNight

What I want to know is if this dog was supposedly so valuable and important, why was it roaming around alone?

dad

Its a %$# @&^% #$@%$^# dog people. I cant believe human DNA is this stupid . The more I think it cant get any dumber, it does.

ribbit

Oh FFS. How many times are you going to run Tiger? It's not that interesting. The owner sounds like a crazy biatch.

zima

I don't understand how heartless people can be. this dog was someone's pet and to them it is their child. I guess when this dog attacks a human we can say oh well it was just a human!
maybe when this happens the owner should be put down!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments