Faith Evans Charged with DUI

9/3/2010 7:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Faith Evans -- a singer once married to The Notorious B.I.G. -- has been charged with two counts of DUI ... TMZ has learned.

Faith Evans DUI
The L.A. City Attorney filed the case.  If convicted, Evans faces a max of 6 months in jail.

As we first reported, Faith was arrested on August 21 at a DUI checkpoint near the Marina Del Rey section of L.A.

ManiacalZebra

Six months? I'm glad California takes drunk driving so seriously.

*cue eye roll*

Lori

2 counts is 2 felonies if she gets a 3rd its the 3 strike law in California and that means she goes to prison for life in California(anywhere in CA), so being that she is a singer and all they may go with 1-4 yrs and Rehab. But if she has other felonies in other states she is looking at 20 yrs or more. Lucky Tim Mcgraw stopped drinking so if he can talk her into rehab I think that would work but even rehab you can go but it doesn't mean they will say sober for long. I've been following her music since she was with Biggy. She is good people but like with all celebs they get away with it because of $$$ pays there way out just like that Bitch Lindsay who almost killed a baby & a nanny

mar

Faith is very talented and she is NOT ugly. Everybody effs up sometimes.

cryan

She looks like she wants to be white, with the skin lightening treatments, the red hair and rhinoplasty

AplMacLady

I still love you Faith, people make mistakes all the time, however if you're Black, the sentiments and sentence is much harsher. They should just let her go, just like they did Paris Hilton and the rest of the rich Whites who get DUIs

anotherstupidtmzpost

Hilarious how TMZ actually has to explain who Faith Evans is because its readership doesn't know. Wow. Who doesn't know who FAith Evans it? I mean really.

cory

she still look beautiful

cory

faith can give me some head

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2