Oksana to Mel: Our Baby Needs More $$$$$

9/3/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva is asking the judge to make  Mel Gibson buck up -- WAAY up -- by increasing her monthly child support from $5,000 a month to more than $40,000 ... sources tell TMZ.

Mel Gibson Oksana Money
As we've reported, Mel currently pays Oksana the tidy sum of $5,000 a month in child support for baby Lucia, and also pays for the Sherman Oaks house where they live.  But we're told Oksana  now wants nearly 10 times what she currently gets.

Here's what's interesting.  Our sources say Oksana gets $2,500 a month in child support from Timothy Dalton -- the father of her 13-year-old son Alexander.

It's a tough sell convincing Judge Scott Gordon that a 9-month-old baby needs nearly 20 times more money than a 13-year-old boy.

One source scoffed, "Lifestyle is not an issue for a 9-month-old. Think she knows the difference between a Ford and a Bentley?"

We're told Judge Gordon has not ruled on Oksana's petition for more dough.  Holding breath -- not advisable.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Diane

Disgusting opportunist.

Why oh Why?

I am out of words....not only because English isn´t my native language. I am beginning to have difficulties finding words describing what I think of this woman even in my own language.

Good morning World from the land of the midnight sun! :)

Phreaky

She has her house and car and living expenses paid for, and get's $2500 from Timothy Dalton every month and told people she couldn't afford birthday presents for her 13-year-old son, so the Lakers sent him a package?
And now she want's more? Are you kidding me?
As #1 said, DISGUSTING.

Shuffle Demon

Disgusting opportunist.

Posted at 12:30 AM on Sep 3, 2010 by Diane
==========================================================
Yes Diane...She is that..

Wow...I guess Pampers must have really gone up in price, I highly highly doubt the Judge is going to go for this since she just tried to get her child support upped not that long ago..I would think maybe another 5 grand or so... but not 35k + The judge is going to see that she wants it as a slush fund, LOL I guess now she might be regretting walking out on her 15 Mil...Well greed is one of the SIN's... and lord knows she is still looking to cash in..

Shuffle Demon

And now she want's more? Are you kidding me?
As #1 said, DISGUSTING.

Posted at 12:36 AM on Sep 3, 2010 by Disturbed

----------------------------------------------------------

Yup I totally agree... It will be interesting to see what her PR Team ( R.O.L ) will have to say when she orders them to plant a fell good story of the year about her, cause we all know they have the " No bad stories about OxSana " agreement. But of course OxSana Givdakashova will put out some new theroy about how Mel's people are trying to ruin her andhow she needs the meny cause she lives in poverty and had to eat an Eggo today...oh poor OxSanity.... what a cruel world...

Cartman

I guess she is really regretting throwing away the previous $15 million extortion deal. What, having the equivalent of 7 lotteries isn't enough for you? You wanted how many?

I hope Mel gives this nasty chick as little as he is legally required to. Five grand a month is too much.

Hahaha

She obviously has a bad case of delusion of grandeur...no wonder Jaffe abandoned her boat. Anyone with common sense does, and Gloria Allred won't even step close.

Imagine if Mel had married that thing. Thank God he still had some common sense left when he was banging her. What a sad and arrogant piece of thrash

Sorntolc

Anyway, I suppose Mel is capable to deliver what it takes to give Lucia a comfortable life & perhaps Oxa bettter like to be paid in cash than living on Mel's "goodwill", however good it might look: Of course she does!

Shuffle Demon

I highly doubt she will get what she is aking for I think the judge is going to see that amount as un-reasonable considering Mel is paying for everything including her Lawyers... I still laugh at when her Lawyers asked for their recent bill to get paid which was 350k and then it came out that she was mad cause she thopught she would get a cut of that money..LMAO...um..sorry OxSanity...Lawyers always make sure to get their money first... They know your not going to live up to a commitment that you said you would do...Christ look at your 15 Mil deal.. you signed then got $$$$ signs in your eyes and thought you get more..lol..DENIED..

Sorntolc

Mel is a greedy old capricorn who sues everyone (including a small Danish brewery) he's able to, to gain more & more for himself. Even his "charity-campaigns" are only show-ups to gather more supporters & power to his ego. Right now he leads a smear campaign towards his babymother. What a bastard!

Sorntolc

Mel's shoes are much too small for his enormous feet!

Fidel's niece

This crazy bitch just can't stop with her demands...more,more,more..
More money, more fame, more for me, me,me,me... 40 grand a month? so she can pay for more plastic surgeries, designer clothing and of course her nonexistent "music career"! I hope the judge throws her ass out of the courtroom. Get a job lazy ass and stop using your kids as meal tickets.
Beyond DISGUSTING, greedy bitch. ***TEAM MEL***

Sorntolc

Mel is stingy & it strikes back on him!

PS: Fidel's in black mood again :(

Bubba

Come on people obviously she needs the money for corrective surgery to that horrid face. I'll chip in a dollar how about you?

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 1:13 AM on Sep 3, 2010 by Sorntolc
---------------------------------------------------------

LMAO.. Yeah OxSana Givdakashova is a saint...amazing how she chases men for money and has hopped from man to man looking for someone with a big bank account...oh she is totally a saint ~insert rolling eyes here~

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments