White House Crasher

Goes Naked for Playboy

9/4/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michaele Salahi is about to crash another party -- the one in your pants -- because TMZ has learned the "Real Housewives of D.C." star is taking it all off for Playboy magazine.

0903_Michaele_Salahi_PLAYBOY_ex

And not just artsy "top half" naked -- we're talking full-frontal, birthday suit naked.

Salahi's rep tells us the shoot will go down later this month -- and Michaele is "very excited" about posing down.

We're told Playboy honchos have not yet determined whether or not Salahi will get the cover ... but she would "love it."

CJ

Nothing at all appealing about this woman!

jj

GROSS! Playboy must have low expectations now. She looks like she would be on a cover for women with eating disorders. All I can say is Hef must getting blind and senile. BARF!! She looks like your old anorexic grandma with a blonde wig.

Gammie

Are you kidding? The only voluptuous feature on her is her ego. Yuk!

boricua4669

TO SHOW WHAT ????? SKIN AND BONES ... ?? YOU HAVE NO T-ITS BITCH !!! SHE SOOO NEEDS TO EAT....

Alexa

There's something seriouly wrong with this woman and her husband. Their behanvior is so distubing. From what I see from watching Real Housewives of Washington DC it appears that they may be heading for the poor house. This may be why she's posing.

Trainwrecks

my bassett hound would look better posing naked for playboy ...

really, hef? really???

Beth

There are so many people that love money so much, they will do anything, even sell their soul to the Devil. She is one of them.

Angea

Geez - will someone PLEASE give this girl a sandwich

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I think I will donate my eyes to science so I cant see this shipwreck

holyfieldsmom

She looks like the sign on a poison bottle

Bubba

...Barf....

Tiffany

IS SHE GOING TO EAT FIRST?

lalli

this is what a TRUE media WHORE is and we think baldy lohan is bad. omg, hopefully no one will ask HIM to pose naked, cause we all know he'll do it in a heartbeat. i wonder if he'll throw any shos. please, fake blonde old lady go away. btw i'm 47 and look better than you ever will.

aston

None of my business really, but since she's posing - the poor woman is anorectic. She is probably thinking of nothing but food. Please eat, lady!

Mick Kahler

Ewww. Whatever Hef is paying that qoman to bare all, I'll double it if she keeps her clothes ON.