White House Crasher

Goes Naked for Playboy

9/4/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michaele Salahi is about to crash another party -- the one in your pants -- because TMZ has learned the "Real Housewives of D.C." star is taking it all off for Playboy magazine.

0903_Michaele_Salahi_PLAYBOY_ex

And not just artsy "top half" naked -- we're talking full-frontal, birthday suit naked.

Salahi's rep tells us the shoot will go down later this month -- and Michaele is "very excited" about posing down.

We're told Playboy honchos have not yet determined whether or not Salahi will get the cover ... but she would "love it."

Ed

I saw the Real Sports segment on her and her husband it was enlightening but not in a good way for them.

James

Hopefully she gains some weight before the shoot. She looks very skinny. And in case the people at Playboy will read this, please try to get the following celebrities to pose nude for your magazine:

Scarlett Johansson
Leighton Meester
Hayden Panettiere
Katharine McPhee
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Lindsay Lohan
Emma Watson

breze

ewww....it looks like a tranny.......

Murgatroyd

IT'S GARBAGE LIKE THIS THAT HAS STARTED PLAYBOY'S SLIDE INTO OBLVION.

SallyChi

Of course she would love the cover - it pays about $100,000! Talk about desperate.

larry

These people are the geriatric Speidi!!! Anything to stay in the spotlight. Could someone PLEASE find a deserted island to put the Salati's, Speidi, Paris and Linsanity on and leave them there so we are not subjected to their stuff anymore??? Just a thought.

Ginger

Excuse me, TMZ, but the anorexia albino's flabby hairless taco seems to have slipped out of the wrapper.

awards

I've been wondering what she looks like since the party, eh? What she did took some balls, err, umm ovaries! She reminds me of Girlfriend V1.1, the one who was pretty, skinny, smart and absolutely nuts! Now that I am on Wife V3.0, that skinny ass is looking pretty good, I hope she talks about anything that does not include shoes and I now realize that the really rare nuts are the best ones! I'll buy! Make it real...

I'd like to see Emma too!

LD

And now I know what it looks like when a skinny 10-year-old boy wearing a blonde wig and pink bikini mounts a horse.

Pat

And Playboy's down fall continues. The mag has just been getting worse for the past 4 years. There use to be dream girls posing now this. Gross.

mike

* VOMIT *

BEE

ooooh very nice...I mean the horse!!! LMFAOooooooooooooo
whose the bag of bones sitting on it?? Play boy must be desperate these days OR HEF HAS LOST HIS EYE SIGHTS!!!! LMFAOOOOOOO!!!

wasted days and wasted nights

I guess the new normal for this sort of fame is 30 minutes, maybe 45. Ain't nobody can't say girlfriend didn't jump on that horse and ride it.

FruitSalad

I bet it looks like a ruff cut pile of roast beef.

haha

They're going have to do so much work on those photos, I bet after they do all the computer work on it, those photos will look nothing like her real naked body. They'll make her bones disappear, give her a little more boobs, a little more hips...etc She's not worth all that effort.