White House Crasher

Goes Naked for Playboy

9/4/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michaele Salahi is about to crash another party -- the one in your pants -- because TMZ has learned the "Real Housewives of D.C." star is taking it all off for Playboy magazine.

0903_Michaele_Salahi_PLAYBOY_ex

And not just artsy "top half" naked -- we're talking full-frontal, birthday suit naked.

Salahi's rep tells us the shoot will go down later this month -- and Michaele is "very excited" about posing down.

We're told Playboy honchos have not yet determined whether or not Salahi will get the cover ... but she would "love it."

Kimmy

WOW so many insults, so sad.
I guess you's are all super models then eh?
I think she's beautiful and especially considering that she's 45 she's a knock out.
She doesn't need fake boobs to pose for PB.......natural is 100x nicer any day then fake.
I say good for her!

Dani

@Kimmy

Actually, YES I do look better than her and I'm very close to her age and actually have curves yet, no fat so, you want to do a side by side of her and I and I guarantee you...I would get more votes then her. So, YES I would beat her by a landslide. It's not being mean, it's being honest. No one wants to look at her in Playboy. She is not what men want in PLAYBOY. They want attractive women...not her.

Also, they want women who aren't trash! Women who are not looking for 15 minutes by crashing White House parties or trying to be something they are not. This woman and her husband are broke...don't have any money and are trying to pass themselves off as being something they are not. People do not have RESPECT for people like them. Just the facts. All in all, the come across as an "ugly" couple. Next question?

Missy

She really seems to have no class...and she has no boobs! WTF is Playboy thinking???

AM

Has this been confirmed with Playboy? Everybody knows the Salamis (typo, keeping it) are notorious liars.

john

In my opinion she looks ok at best 45 or not she is not pretty enough to be in playboy maybe one of the other magazines I will be sure not to buy the playboy she is in. they say everyones opinion on beauty is diffrent and I have my opinion on it and I do not thing she is playboy beautiful

dandiandi

Whoa! That's gonna need A LOT of photoshop!

Stephanie

What on earth is wrong with her belly-button? It doesnt even look real!

Stephanie in ATL

WHY?? What have we ever done to you?? Please do not subject people to your nudity. No one wants to see a skeleton covered in skin. GROSS!!!!

emmajulie

she looks like anne coulter's twin. i mean no boobs, no butt, a bony vangina (wouldn't it hurt for a man to "insert" with no fat there at all?), and a mannish face (tranny big time). i suspect her hubby is gay or something. gross. please don't put her on the cover. they will have to airbrush body parts ON.

Angel

how old is she ? like 60's that is wrong ... 2 pieces bikini ? made se looks like 80's ( 1980s ok )

CGS

I thought Playboy used to show hot girls? You know, that are UNDER 40!

yup

Which one's the horse?

pattiespups

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ! why TMZ ? WHY ????????

Gigi

Who the hell wants to look at some anorexic skank naked? YUCK, she has no body whatsoever and you can see every bone in her rib cage. Sexy? I think not! Playboy must be getting desperate, that or this is another one of her BS stories to get attention and Playboy has no intention of featuring her..which is probably the most likely scenario!

Jenny