Kanye Goes on

Twitter Rampage,

Seeks Forgiveness

9/4/2010 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just a few days shy of the one-year anniversary of his infamous Taylor Swift-interrupting rant, Kanye West decided to complete the Twitter step of his 12-step forgiveness recovery plan ... by unleashing a flurry of tweets to express forgiveness, regret and nearly every emotion in between.

0904-kanye-west-twitter
Kanye posted nearly 100 tweets in a little over two hours. It started innocently enough with: "Man I love Twitter... I've always been at the mercy of the press but no more...  The media tried to demonize me."

Then it moved on to: "Remember in Anchor Man when Ron Burgandy cursed on air and the entire city turned on him? But this wasn't a joke. This was & is my real life."

And: "People tweeted that they wish I was dead... No listen.  They wanted me to die people. I carry that. I smile and take pictures through that."

Then he finally brought up Taylor: "I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her."

Later: "When I woke up from the crazy nightmare I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE ... I take the responsibility for my actions ... I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don't always need my help ... Beyonce didn't need that. MTV didn't need that and Taylor and her family friends and fans definitely  didn't want or need that."

After several more it ended with, "I'm sorry Taylor."

Kanye has gone Twitter silent since then.

saylor twift

.God, you people are STOOPID!
This thing, AND the original thing, were total PUBLICITY STUNTS.

Have you ever heard me sing? I can’t carry a tune in a bucket, so my promotion comp……err…..I mean
record company came up with this stunt to get me sympathy, and to get ME and my homey KANYE some publicity.

How else would I EVER get a ‘VOCALIST OF THE YEAR’ award……Duh!….I’m not Carrie Underwood you know.

…AND, this new stunt will help me become the biggest ‘country’ (what-EVVr) RAPPER of all time….’cause now I’ll have street cred…. yo-yo-whuz-up-my-homeys!

Quit gripin’ and jus go out an buy my new album….and Kanye’s two!

common sense

kanye is self absorbed even beyonce was like wth is he doing taylor swift is a talented young lady and he ruined her 1st award because his drunk ass had to be the center of attention he throws tantrums like a 4 yr old when he doesnt get his way its rediculous

KAt

Just proof what money,fame, will do to you. Seems like he forgot where he came from....now he's like a lot of those other self-adsorbed young stars out there....

Kasey

Kayne West I really enjoyed your messages.. I hope they were really heart felt* Please dont do the same thing again on this upcoming VMA'S cuz then the world REALLY WILL HATE YOU* Even though Taylor isnt the best singer she didnt deserve the dissing you dished out* Actually you were the flipping hater that night* So dont do the same thing this year and maybe all the haters will disappear*

nonononononononn

well in my opinion i think that when kanye dissed taylor swift he can go **** him self

PamB

First off we all make mistakes...Forgive and be Forgiven, who are we to dudge Kanye? What he did was wrong and I think he realizes it...but really it was never about Taylor she just happened to be up there...But for real people let's keep it real, if Kanye can't do anything without autotune, he definitely needs to share it with Taylor, cause she can't sing worth a damn,she is just young and blonde, that's her talent. Comeone people get over yourselves, hating Kanye only makes you more ignorant than him. Forgive and move on...Holla!!

nonononononononn

no i will not forgive and 4get cauze he diissed my fave singer and he i just trying to get published on magaziens and also with all the B.S that he is he should just stop his music carrer :) i wish u the worst kaney west :)

nonononononononn

yea nd wat u twitted i is just a big piece of bull ****

Straight Talkin Texan

Sounds like he was under the influence of something.

ForReal

You can't be serious!! True of the matter is that Kanye is extremely talented and smart. He made a mistake and he has apologized more than enough. Everyone should just move on and get over it. He doesn't need anyone to feel sorry for him or sympathy. Truth be told he has enough money and does not have to sell another cd for the rest of his life. Real Talk

Joey

i like how people who've never heard his work talk about him like they juss know of him half the people who insult him are juss copying what they heard some was else say. the common egotistcal jerk douche bag,and the lamest insult in the world gayfish

Kai

Oh For Goodness Sake people! Get over it you heathens!! Get over your f"cking hard cold ass unforgiving hearts! IF you can't forgive, then don't expect God in heaven to forgive you of the more than likely horrendous things you have done in your life.

Good Damn Grief! You people are a pathetic bunch of losers!!!!! Its been over a freakin year, move on to something else. We all make mistakes at some point in our lives. Wte people are the most UnGodly, Judgemental, Persecutioners on the face of the earth!!! Freakin UnGodly people with your UnGodly children who have no concept of the meaning of.....FORGIVENESS! LET BYGONES BE BYGONES!
LIFE GOES ON YOU FREAKIN HEATHENS, LEAVE KANYE WEST ALONE, ITS OVER, HE APOLOGIZED NUMEROUS TIMES, ITS DONE WITH! SHEEEEEESH!!
KANYE WHETHER YOU LIKE HIM, OR LIKE HIS MUSIC OR NOT, HE IS ONLY HUMAN AND HE IS WHO HE IS SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY HIS MUSIC, YES HE MAY BE AN ARROGANT ASS, AS ONE BLOGGER SAID, OR HE MAY HAVE CHANGED, BUT HE IS WHO HE IS!

THERE ARE EARTHQUAKES ALL OVER THE FREAKIN PLACE AND PEOPLE DYING, AND YOU SIMPLE MINDED HEATHENS ARE STILL LIVING WITH SUCH BLIND HATRED IN YOUR HEARTS FOR ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. SUCH UNFORGIVING SOULS YOU HAVE! I SINCERELY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU PEOPLE, WOULD NOT WANT TO BE IN YOUR SHOES WITH YOUR UNFORGIVING HATRED FILLED HEARTS!

Aj

Yes he's self absorbed - what celebrity isnt?
Yes it was uncomfortable to watch.
Yes I felt bad for Taylor

But he wasn't lying...everyone I know was thinking THE SAME THING

vespo

You're one year too late gay fish, of course he's sorry now, he's got a new album coming out!

tydurden

hmmmmmmmmm.
give kanye a break koooook asss bloggers.
he apologized. over and over and over. even went on a manic twitter rant. kanye, bigger than life, took a good six months off from rap to re evaluate his rap status.
what have u done besides blog anonymously?
taylor is gorgeous and sweet and will find the man of her dreams. and u need to shut ur ugly pie holes hoes