Kanye Goes on

Twitter Rampage,

Seeks Forgiveness

9/4/2010 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just a few days shy of the one-year anniversary of his infamous Taylor Swift-interrupting rant, Kanye West decided to complete the Twitter step of his 12-step forgiveness recovery plan ... by unleashing a flurry of tweets to express forgiveness, regret and nearly every emotion in between.

0904-kanye-west-twitter
Kanye posted nearly 100 tweets in a little over two hours. It started innocently enough with: "Man I love Twitter... I've always been at the mercy of the press but no more...  The media tried to demonize me."

Then it moved on to: "Remember in Anchor Man when Ron Burgandy cursed on air and the entire city turned on him? But this wasn't a joke. This was & is my real life."

And: "People tweeted that they wish I was dead... No listen.  They wanted me to die people. I carry that. I smile and take pictures through that."

Then he finally brought up Taylor: "I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her."

Later: "When I woke up from the crazy nightmare I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE ... I take the responsibility for my actions ... I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don't always need my help ... Beyonce didn't need that. MTV didn't need that and Taylor and her family friends and fans definitely  didn't want or need that."

After several more it ended with, "I'm sorry Taylor."

Kanye has gone Twitter silent since then.

Jen

He is not sorry, he has a album coming out so he needs to make sure that he makes sales. It's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

NR1 hater

Aaaah I see people are still feeling sorry for Taylor Swift. I think she has gotten over it already. Lol at people calling kanye west talentless.They probably got 14 grammy's themselves. Naah Kanye I forgive you. And people who want kanye west need to check themselves

FABIO

KANYE's still a DRUNK...

Mikey

Kanye hates white people. But he finally realizing white people stopped buying his music. Now he pretend to love whitey!

constellation

forgive him!!!!! he's never done anything but state his opinion.. taylor swift won female video of the year that night and kanye went up there and said it should have gone to beyonce. later that night beyonce ended up winning overall video of the year!!! so he was right.. how does beyonce lose the female video of the year, but then wins overall video of the year?!?! makes no sense..quit feeling bad for taylor swift

dont believe it

I don’t buy it. That is not Kanye talking. That has to be a new publicist. Those statements are way too coherent to be Kanye.

Jody

Kenye's biggest mistake was bringing up his mother's death and trying to blame his behavior on that event. That is a sign of immaturity.

Kim

DUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!! Get over it! Get over yourself! Everyone else has..... Geez, this whole event is so last year!

sydney

can we acknowledge that he's done absolutely nothing wrong?

Selebraties Suck

What a loser.

KAYNE, *******, YOU ARE THE HATER.

If I saw your face, I'd slap it silly.

carl johnson

He's still a racist why forgive him, he's only saying these things cause he's out of the loop

cocoapuff

Love U Kanye! The question is Do you forgive U? There will always be haters who will not forgive u. You should just keep on moving forward ad forgive yourself and Do U.

Chia