Kanye Goes on

Twitter Rampage,

Seeks Forgiveness

9/4/2010 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just a few days shy of the one-year anniversary of his infamous Taylor Swift-interrupting rant, Kanye West decided to complete the Twitter step of his 12-step forgiveness recovery plan ... by unleashing a flurry of tweets to express forgiveness, regret and nearly every emotion in between.

0904-kanye-west-twitter
Kanye posted nearly 100 tweets in a little over two hours. It started innocently enough with: "Man I love Twitter... I've always been at the mercy of the press but no more...  The media tried to demonize me."

Then it moved on to: "Remember in Anchor Man when Ron Burgandy cursed on air and the entire city turned on him? But this wasn't a joke. This was & is my real life."

And: "People tweeted that they wish I was dead... No listen.  They wanted me to die people. I carry that. I smile and take pictures through that."

Then he finally brought up Taylor: "I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her."

Later: "When I woke up from the crazy nightmare I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE ... I take the responsibility for my actions ... I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don't always need my help ... Beyonce didn't need that. MTV didn't need that and Taylor and her family friends and fans definitely  didn't want or need that."

After several more it ended with, "I'm sorry Taylor."

Kanye has gone Twitter silent since then.

joe

He's trying. A few thousand bucks headed my way, would definitely change my opinion of him! :)

Bkane

He needs to lay off the drugs...He honestly doesnt realize that nobody gives a damn!

Ginger

Kanye, lets face it, you used Taylor Swift to make a racist inspired tirade. Go cry on Rev. Sharpton's shoulder.

Judy

"and change THERE opinion A me"...OMG!!!!!!!!! He is totally illiterate. Why are people with no education and no I.Q. glorified and made famous...dumbing down of America, and it needs to STOP NOW. Glorify someone who took the time and effort to better himself/herself and get an education, knows just a smidgeon about current events, and could pass English 101. This is SO PATHETIC.

Anon E Mouse

I am cool with Kanye now, he has done his time...

awards

Saaaaay WhaaaaaT, MoFo? Someone should throw this guy under a bus or off a bridge or into a Klan Rally or something! He is in the Urban Dictionary, with picture under dooshbag... What a waste of air!

Vanessa

Hopefully an eternal silence
I hate him

ominous_goo

Kayne why don't u and Chris Brown rent a boat and head out to **** off island where u can admire each other's HUGE ego's and stop crying all over the place...publicity whore!

Kelly

He comes off as an alcohol absorbed whiner with way too much time on his hands.
There is more to his story then the classy act he rants on about but his focus on his problems are narrowed on one act only by choice.
Shut down Twitter, buy a Kindle and turn the dam page.

Kelly

He comes off as a self absorbed whiner with to much time on his hand, shut down the twitter and buy a Kindle instead, turn the dam page.

Fantastic Four

Kanye West's agent is David Wirtschafter.

Taylor Swift's agent is David Wirtschafter.

"People wanted to kill me. White people".

More false accusations of racism from a PR stunt manufactured by Kanye West.

beachgal

No one wants him to die, just go away Kanyay

Caroline

Oh, give him a break. Yes, he interrupted someone's speech and acted obnoxious but he didn't kill anyone.

GEL

Kanye says the "media tried to demonize me." Go ahead Kanye, blame it on the media. The fact is it was YOU who behaved so badly (more than once) and on video...for the whole world to see. You left people with the impression of you that they have....yourself. The simple fact that he's blaming someone else for demonizing him and not seeing that it was all his own doing tells me...he's not changed. It's merely a matter of time before he acts in a similar manner again, just wait and see.

GEL

#83 (" before this happen only a few people knew who she was") Not only is this remark inappropriate...it's wrong. You don't wing the award she won (prior to his outburst) without people knowing who you are. Maybe you don't like her (and you obviously don't have to)...but her songs were #1 (which is due to requests by listeners), her albums/songs were platinum (selling MILLIONS). Yeah, maybe you didn't know her...didn't listen to her, but MILLIONS do...and did so before Kanye's stunt.