'Jersey Shore' -- Farewell for Now

9/5/2010 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki and the rest of the "Jersey Shore" cast moved out of their house in Seaside Heights, NJ yesterday -- they've wrapped shooting on Season 3.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
The Snookstress predictably tripped and fell while lugging out her belongings -- most of which looks like she won at some kind of carnival.

jdaddy

nice boobs!

elephantman

she is really gross, just cant see what the other guys from jersey shores see in her see in her. i guess its cause they are all losers. all the guys on the show do steriods, they cant even get it up so they dont have to worry about having sex with her

Murgatroyd

THE CHINESE HAVE A WORD FOR THIS PATHETIC MESS. THE WORKD IS DRECK.

Joel

I never have, and never will, watched one second of this show. I see enough of these losers on sites like TMZ. As for Snooki: I bet when she stands up naked, her boobs and her belly button compete for the same space.

Bubbles The Chimp

#9: What book is that?...Roald Dahl's 'Charlie And The Chocolate Factory?' :P

smarter woman

We wonder whats happening with the youth of America? When we allow these kind of role models on T.V, we have only ourselves to blame. I hope this is the last season and if New Jersey is proud to have this representation, that's really sad.

jersey whore

I bet some of her belongings were won on the boardwalk, and not at some carnival.

Brid

She fits right in there with the trash...

Lenn K.

This is not going to end well, I bet in five years it'll be Snookie who?

Areader

Atta girl Snook!

wasted days and wasted nights

Remind me to keep driving if I ever notice her having a yard sale.

pizza

4'9" high, 4'9" wide and is that a collapsable pole for dancing? YUCK!!!!

Vote NO Meg Whitman

Disgusting..............

Mike

LOL...LMAO...OMG WTF!?!!? Her bags don't match! She has cheap crappy stuffed animals hanging out and her hair looks like it's 1963. This is not a real person...you guys made her up...LOL...She looks like a clown..OMG I feel soooo sorry for this little oompa loompa. Like a retarded girl who falls down and you want to help....I just can't beleive she looks in the mirror and says' "I like my look and I'm going outside like this." LOL..Although Halloween is coming! LOL

OMG

Good! Now she can get out of New Jersey and go back to where she belongs: New York!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments