'Jersey Shore' -- Farewell for Now

9/5/2010 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki and the rest of the "Jersey Shore" cast moved out of their house in Seaside Heights, NJ yesterday -- they've wrapped shooting on Season 3.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
The Snookstress predictably tripped and fell while lugging out her belongings -- most of which looks like she won at some kind of carnival.

tessa67

Is that a portable stripper pole?

Barbie

Farewell Snooki and the gang ! Now maybe we can reclaim our boardwalk and beaches ! Instead of being pushed aside while waiting in line to go on a ride.

Today right now...I can feel the peace of everyone leaving our area. Hush, yes I can hear the sound of peace and quiet !

Barbie

#36 kev the realist---- Got a news flash for you. This is real. They are real. And this is what happens every single summer at the Jersey Shore. I live in New Jersey and with all the Jersey shows on right now, these are the kind of people who live unscripted.

What I do wonder is why New Jersey has become so popular. There are at least 5 different reality shows on right now depicting New Jersey and not in a good light !

But this is reality with all of them !

Please!

Skank a doodle doo dandy! yeah!!

T

why do you write on these worthless people and then not write on stories about actual celebs? Lately TMZ has reported on nobodies when news channels have been reporting on things like John Cusack going nuts on twitter. WFT not one mention of it on here.

Smiley

I actually like the show it's pretty funny and the drama is so crazy!! Don't know about that stupid clueless sammie she looks like a total foool!! Love snookie and Jwow they remind me of my loca friends.

DJ

If you ever saw her or any of them in person as I have - they are not as heavy as the tv makes them. They are for the most part thin and very personable - yes even Snooki - the show is hysterical and yes we watch it faithfully. We spent enough time this summer on the boardwalk - yes we were following just as well as everyone else. In fact I have never seen so many people and families on the boardwalk so businesses can't complain - it was booming for them. As far as you haters go - its a reality tv show thats entertaining for the most part. Gonna miss them!!!!

jps

Kill it off. The show and reali-starz are done... Over-done.

jackie

@number 51--barbie,
I just wanted to point out something. I have lived in New Jersey my entire life. Never have I encountered anyone like the Jersey Shore cast down the Jersey shore. People outside of Jersey need to know that there is a big difference between North and South Jersey. All these shows that are about New Jersey are in North Jersey. We DO NOT act like that in South Jersey. I would love to see a show shot in South Jersey so the world doesn't think we are all trash.

Reyna38

I ****EN HATE THEM ALL........... ESPECIALLY SNOKKY THE DUMBEST BIOTCH EVER........

Katy

Is that a stripper pole? WTF?

gross!

What a fat disgusting orange pig! I CANNOT believe that people watch this show. I only ever see it here on TMZ and every time I see that Snooki creature it makes my skin crawl! Do guys actually try to f**k her? Damn she is a waste of space!!

Roger

Not Snooki, "S N O O K A P O T A M U S!"

gigivee

how much money do they really get for that show? each.

Esther

Snooki,Snooki,Snooki,look at you,what happen? You getting bigger and bigger!!!! Wow!!!!
You boxing yourself as a chubby Gal...Even Jenna put the weight on!!! Gals all you do it's a drinking. Did you know how many calories it's in all those Drinks????? And then you go out eating,cooking,party all the time??? What happen to you?????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments