Kelly O... My God Is That Her?

9/5/2010 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Aguilera Kelly Osbourne looked amazing when she took the stage with the Pussycat Dolls last week ... and she has Robin Antin -- as well as her stint on "Dancing With the Stars" -- to thank for it.

0905_Kelly_Osbourne_PussyCat_ex_02
Kelly performed alongside the like of Mya and Carmen Electra -- something we're told she never would have before she did "DWTS." Kelly O has been telling people she owes her newfound confidence -- not to mention her smoking bod -- to working with the head Pussycatt Doll herself, Robin Antin.

Maybe this time next year, we'll see Bristol Palin on that stage.

Rida

She looks awesome for sure. It just bugs me that back in 2003 she was bashing Britney & Christina for dressing EXACTLY the way she is dressing now, all scantily clad and sexy. 7 years ago, it would seem that the *****cat Dolls were EVERYTHING Kelly stood against, "singers" dressing extremely sexy. Hypocrite much? I don't have a problem with her looking and feeling great, just don't bash people for doing (or in this case dressing) in such a way that you yourself will end up doing as well.

jimmy

she is hot

Bubba

She looks fabulous. Her face has always been pretty but now her body is too. Hubba hubba come to Bubba!

walter3ca

She neds to do Playboy before she falls apart.

HarryPalms

Watermelon-Head can't even sing a screech

cj

I see the "diet" coke is working.

South Beach

Such haters. Sure sign of jealousy.

HARRY NIPPLES

She does look better... but Any Winehouse is a real singer.

Big Daddy

She's turned into a real hottie !!!!!

SweetPea05

I think she looks fantastic, although I have always thought she has a pretty face, always been really photogenic. I'm guessing she used to "hate" on Britney and Christina out of envy and insecurity. She looks fantastic now, and all the "coke diet" comments make me laugh. Why don't you heffers go do a competitive dancing show where you train 6-8 hours a day and watch how fast the fat melts off!

cvguy

"Yes..I got this rockin new look thanks to dancing with strippers, SWTS, and a KILLER medical vacation to Thailand with 1/4 of the net profits of my fathers last tour."

Everyones~A~Star

Wow Kelly!! You look stunning!

Yolanda

Well, well, well, Ms. Kelly sure is singing a different tune now that she is skinny. When she was fat she never said anything nice about girls like Christina A. or the *****cat Dolls. Now she is hanging with them and all BFF up their butts. She was angry at them for being so skinny and having good looking bods and mad that they could sing. She should feel like a real First Class Heel.

PATRICIA

Kelly has always been a beautiful girl and the ppl who have negative crap to say about her are just jealous.
LOL I would love to see a pic of them sent along with their post.
oink oink...

Rock On Kelly!!

chica banana

ever notice that overweight young people seem to be gothic and then when they shed the pounds, they stop being gothic? same with teens and young adults with acne.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3