Harvey's Season 4 Cup -- The Final 3

9/6/2010 11:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After two days of voting, we have a three-way tie for the Harvey's mug, season 4 -- so please break the deadlock, stat.

0906_The_Mugs_3_9_13

The vote is blind, and you'll see which cups wins on the premiere show, Tuesday.

0906_Other_Nominees_3

wasted days and wasted nights

This is exciting!

Vanessa

Mug #13 is zee best...I don't use mugs but I'd like this one for myself

LA Native

I'm with Vanessa...it's 13. The others are just too gay.

LA Native

Annnnnnd...orange attracts bees.

taljel

VOTE FOR #9 :) Will be very AMUSING to see orange cup with dorky orange lid on TV LOLOLOL

alan brickman

Still not big enough to hold any "straight juice".....

Karina

I think #9 will really bring out the bloodshot in Harvey's eyes. Then again #3 looks slightly ribbed...for his pleasure.

TexasBroker1

Harvey,

If you're going to promote the adult sippy cup, why didn’t’ your advertising agent put one with your mug shot you play at the end of your show?

With that being said....I'll pass on plain the Jane cups.....

Elizabeth

Michelle

Harvey,

Do you think we are stupid??? You have already picked your cup! You did not have the percentages of what cup was winning or did you have the percentages of the last three!

Still love the show!

eugene

go for one with a stainless steel lining. No plastics.

Vic

Obviously you care DANA since you are on this site AND posting a comment.

jc

LAME

The Judge

Option #4, Harvey is a celebrity in his own mind only, and this game is such a ridiculous conceit. This story will help history to explain why this man's name was known to anyone besides his immediate family.

I Luv TMZ

Hey #1, TMZgossip, I wanted # 8 too, with # 3 as a close second. So, I vote for #3. I cant's believe #9 & #13 tied with #3. #9 looks like a cheap sippie cup and #13 looks like the baby poop one Harvey didn't like, fugly. Maybe that's why people voted for it. Go #3!!!

Frank

Clearly Harvey has confused reporting on celebrities with being a celebrity. Does he really think anyone but the sycophants that he attracts through employment are interested in his cup? I have long read the site and detested the live show for the issue illustrated by this contest- some delusions of grandeur and inherent narcissism that clearly hold Harvey in their destructive grip.

Choose a cup that YOU like if you still know who you are...

Frank.