Harvey's Season 4 Cup -- The Final 3

9/6/2010 11:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After two days of voting, we have a three-way tie for the Harvey's mug, season 4 -- so please break the deadlock, stat.

0906_The_Mugs_3_9_13

The vote is blind, and you'll see which cups wins on the premiere show, Tuesday.

0906_Other_Nominees_3

Pieta

Frank Sinatra's favorite color........orange.
Orange theme in the Godfather I,II,III.

Go #9

amber

THIS IS SO STUPID! A CUP? REALLY PEOPLE, HARVEY IS NOT FAMOUS, WE DONT GIVE A CRAP WHAT HE DRINKS OUT OF. IT COULD BE A URINAL FOR ALL I CARE!!!!!!

Mike L

Its gotta be 13. The woodgrain is so much classier then orange crap. And Harvey thinks he's a classy guy, so thats the correct choice for him. :p

Punatik

#3 looks to much like a butt plug for me so I'm voting for woody.

Eastender

really - are you kidding me. We've resorted to voting on coffee mugs that contain god knows what? If we are I vote for 1 that's clear so we can see what you're drinkin.

Lloyd

Hey Harvey instead of calling that brown wood looking cup
a poopey cup you aught to call it your woody cup,So every
time that you have that cup in your hand you can say hey look
I am holding my woody

Get Over Yourself

And we are supposed to care what the egomaniac drinks his whatever out of on the show no one watches?

Missy

I need to see pics of harvey holding each cup to see which one he looks best with.

LJ

annebella: yes.

Harvey is old and fugly lol but his boyfriend is pretty damn good looking.

Mee

Since I wish the best for Harvey
I hope he chooses a well engineered AUTOSEAL mechanism leak-proof type that won't leak a drop in his beautiful car or elsewhere. Stainless steel ones do get scratched easily but keep the temp longer.

NOT # 14 please!!! looks like it would match the outside of a
COFFIN

Smooch

All of you rolling eyes and being pretentious...lighten up and take the stick out of your ass. Harvey has been made fun of for years over his silly cup and this is just a fun way for the people of TMZ to include the fans in its replacement.
__________
If you can't find the lighthearted fun in all of this then I honestly feel sorry for you.

JD

TMZ is pretty lame, which makes it entertaining. But this coffee cup thing just took their lameness to a whole new level. Congrats guys! ;)

im mom

I HATE YOUR CUP AND YOUR STUPID STRAW AND CANT EVEN WATCH THE SHOW BECAUSE OF THAT

Michelle

PLEASE PICK #9. ORANGE ALL THE WAY!!! WHOO HOO!

ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kickaboo

Which cup fits perfectly in the car cup holder, very important and keeps coffee hot the longest, doesn't dribble coffee on your shirt.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments