« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan Hospitalized Due to Back Pain

9/6/2010 5:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources close to Hulk Hogan tell TMZ the wrestling legend was taken to the hospital today because of "excruciating back pain."

Hulk Hogan Hospitalized
We're told Hogan -- who has had several back surgeries throughout the years -- has had trouble the past few days and woke up this morning unable to get out of bed.

His girlfriend called the ambulance and, we're told, he was taken to a local hospital in Clearwater, FL.

Sources tell TMZ Hogan is still in the hospital where tests are being run.

UPDATE: Hulk took the time to post a video from hospital room. Intestinal fortitude, brutha!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

aquanet

He just threw his back out from carrying his ex-wife and her 21 year old sex-toy.

Guest

Hey, Mr. Hogan! I hope that your back gets better! Get well!

janet

Steroids for years. This guy is in his late 40's or older. Hogan, still does the same bandana with the fake hair glued on the back of his bandana wig and fake mustache. Hogan uses more make-up then girls.

angie

Back pain sucks! i had my 2nd back surgery 2 years ago..took my spine apart and put it back together again...I'm still recovering...I don't remember a time in my life ever NOT having back pain.,,i'm only 35..My first surgery was when i was 12 yrs old...So i totally feel for Hulk,,hope you feel better soon!

TOPCAT

Get well, Terry.
If you're in Morton Plant I'll drop by.

Julie

Healing thoughts to you hope you get better soon.

Lykdysplt

you gotta say your prayers take your vitamins and date women your own age brother.

Pia Zidora

Paris is a greasy ****

Mel

WOW anything to get attention!! lol um when my back is sore I go to my Chriopractor or get my sexy BF to give me a massage...lol his GF called 911 for a sore back? lol dumb blonde and wasted tax dollars thanks um hul *** i'm down

DocHo

Consequences of steroid use. But surgery on the back is unnecessary unless you've done serious tearing damage. Hulk/Terry didn't do much in the ring when he wrestled, just a leg drop and punches. Once in a while, he'd slam a wrestler. I'd bet that his back cannot support his bulky upper body. The surgeries have probably made things worse, not better.

John

@46 Mel you stupid moron.. his back issues are passed a chiro or a stupid massage. No one is as dumb as you so don't worry.. BTW he isn't on welfare like you so its not TAX dollars paying for it..

@47 I thought 46 was stupid then I saw yours. Steroids? then it would be whole body not one part.

Tearing? no you do not tear bone... You have no idea wtf your talking about

Hulk did enough in the ring and outside. Why not take one good bodyslam and see how you feel....

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Put him in the same room as that kid with the crushed forehead his son almost murdered.
Maybe they can have a nice conversation

MIDNIGHT TOKER

what ya gonna do when the hulkster comes for you...

To be the man
Ya got to beat the man....

I would like to spend about an hour with his daughter and a six pack of bud and some good smoke....

TheUltraworld

He just had laser surgery to remove bone spurs in his lower back. I looked into this for myself & 2 Dr's told me they could do it, but theres no guarantee that even sharper scar tissue will grow back. This guy is 57 & needs to stop wrestling, but his whore wife & mutant son fixed that didn't she?

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Posted at 6:05 AM on Sep 7, 2010 by TheUltraworld
he did it too himself.........

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments