Paris Hilton --

First Photos

Since Cocaine Arrest

9/6/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton has fled the country! Okay, not really -- she's just in Hawaii, soaking up the sun and taking her mind off that pesky arrest for cocaine possession.

0906_Paris_Hilton_Hawaii_Launch_2

MIDNIGHT TOKER

paris for president

DANA

@ MIDNIGHT TOKER
you must be underage with no self esteem

nisiek

I can see she borrowed a part of the Lindsay Lohan "How to P I S S of a Judge by ignoring my consequences" portion of the "Making Sure you go to Jail" handbook, cause if any Judge sees this they will not like the fact that she takes the whole possession thing so lightly. I hope she understands that she is facing a felony in a state that doesn't play with possession charges. She is really and truly F U C K E D....and I really don't think she is going to walk. I pray she gets hers...she is a nasty S T D infected W H O R E...and deserves ALL THE H E L L THAT IS GOING TO COME DOWN ON HER!! I for one will be there watching and hoping the Judge does her justice...remember folks this is the state were O.J. is doing 30 plus years...the don't mess around in Nevada...this ain't Cali were everyone gets breaks...this is serious and she really is going down this time...mark my words!!!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

@ MIDNIGHT TOKER
you must be underage with no self esteem

Posted at 5:03 AM on Sep 7, 2010 by DANA
wrong on both counts..now go stand in the corner ,,time out!!!!

Jay

These actually are not the first pictures of Paris since theb bust. Radar online has a picture of her posing with a fan in a store on the Island that she is staying on.

joenpfl

SHE IS POSED IN EVERY PIC.. I HOPE SHE FALLS HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANA

@ MIDNIGHT TOKER
you must be underage with no self esteem

Posted at 5:03 AM on Sep 7, 2010 by DANA
wrong on both counts..now go stand in the corner ,,time out!!!!

than you must be Paris Hilton or some sort od cunnt

MIDNIGHT TOKER

than you must be Paris Hilton or some sort od cunnt

Posted at 6:30 AM on Sep 7, 2010 by DANA
okay time to get the soap out and wash that dirty mouth..me paris hilton..ha ha are you a tard?

DANA

has anyone notice
she cant wear hight shoes anymore caouse she is same high as he is
he should be looking for a job instead of licking her ass to get paid holiday from a jobless whole who doesnt know her money thanks to her last name

TJ

I just don't see the fascination with this woman. She's not at all attractive, has no talent. Are the guys she dates just in it for her money?

lillywhyte

How is she able to go to Hawaii when she was charged with a felony. My husband just got a misdemeaner and he cant leave the state at all... this is justice at its finest.. NOT!!! do the crime do the damn time

RickJames

Cocaine's a helluva drug!

DANA

the worst role model in the world
drug addict and total hedonist who doesnt do anything in life but spending her parents money

jes

who caressssssssss about her put her in jail plase

Culture Expert

Paris is a good role model to the children and society. She is so demure and sensible.