Paris Hilton --

First Photos

Since Cocaine Arrest

9/6/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton has fled the country! Okay, not really -- she's just in Hawaii, soaking up the sun and taking her mind off that pesky arrest for cocaine possession.

0906_Paris_Hilton_Hawaii_Launch_2

Texacan

Like I said before, Paris please pull my little finger. The sound you hear is the sum total of your usefulness to humanity!!

txcn

She reminds me of Baby Jane in that old Bette Davis Movie, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane. You know where Baby Jane prances around on the beach for the photographers, oblivious to the fact shes old, worn out, a has been (well in Paris's case a never have been), and not that great looking. And she dresses bad too.

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

Paris is such a worthless, pathetic Moron. She is so stupid, she didn't even graduate from High School. Who is the dumb loser she had to pay to go on vacation with her? Hope she spends a long time in Jail. She's 30 years old and one would think she would have sense enough to look in the mirror and see what an Ugly Idiot she really is. Poor thing!!!

bunky

We are very disappointed that her parents have all that $$ and can't even raise a their girl properly. She didn't get past the 8th Grade, according to her rich Hampton friends, many of whom I know personally. She is NOT respected by ANYONE. Get help, Flakey.

Mels

The pictures are so blatantly stage and not even good or clever.

Mee

Not to worry on some of:

THOSE DRUG WASTING DETERIORATING EFFECTS ON HER BODY. THEY CAN BE REVERSED WITH TREATMENT.

Otherwise her next appearance could be on Goggle's
"THE MANY FACES OF DRUGS"

Anon E Mouse

That cocaine keeps her slim and trim. lol

wvmama

What is it that she does or has done, besides having the HILTON name and doing drugs. Other than living off of the famous name she hasn't accomplished anything. Oh! that's right, she's made several records! I want to be DADDY rich and famous so I don't have to pay for my crimes!!!

Yep I said that

These no talents are all the same Hilton, Kardashian, Shauna Sand etc all of them posers they all call the paps to get their photo ops and Kardashian has to be number one at getting her photo op, at least Hilton got her swim suit wet

Meri Estante

So she thinks she can call a photographer to take these fake ass, set up photos to get some good publicity? What a joke! This is a lame attempt to try to make herself look good, but she looks like an ass anyway! LOL!

Trooper Tom

As stupid as Hilton is she has made a lot of her own money, she was getting large appearance fees, has who knows how many perfumes out, a bunch of shoes she promotes and all kinds of other stuff people paid her to promote although some of them ran off the rails, so maybe she isn't as stupid as she acts although you have to wonder

Fook Whit

I'd love to bang her in the leopard-whore swim-suit....But to keep it up I would need to put a leopard-skin bag over her head and think about the fat Lithuanian girl that I did on my bathroom floor in 1981.

Fook Whit

She'll be dead by 40. Hopefully they'll bury her in the whore-suit. Dig her up 24 months later and she'll still look better then she does in these pics.

namers

Now you see cleavage, now you don't.

Fook Whit

I was dreaming about sticking my tongue in that cleavage. Then I realized I was looking at the guy in the cute hat.