Paris Hilton --

First Photos

Since Cocaine Arrest

9/6/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton has fled the country! Okay, not really -- she's just in Hawaii, soaking up the sun and taking her mind off that pesky arrest for cocaine possession.

0906_Paris_Hilton_Hawaii_Launch_2

you know it

the water looks nice to swim in.

Fook Whit

Paris really has it all...

1. An IQ of 85
2. No Tits
3. A body that would only excite a catholic priest
4. A raging drug habit
5. No talent (see House of Wax)
6. Oh...and mommy and daddy's money...$$$

the perfect girl for someone desperate for money

Wanda

Now, we all see what kind of purse she has here, so if she is caught again with drugs on herself over there and with that purse, I guess again she will claim that this purse also is not hers....LOL...

janet

Paris Hilton has been out of the limelight for quite sometime. Paris Hilton want's the attention back.

The paps are no longer running after Hilton anymore. No money shots. Paris Hilton is finially the same old news.

Ivana Tinkle

This pisses me off- when I was 18 I stole a pair of shoes because I needed them.

Trust me, I wasn't frolicking in Hawaii after that! The judge tossed me in a jail with some whack-job who killed her boyfriend then tried disposing his body by burning it- those 8 hrs of a lesson taught was a lesson learned.
These spoiled celebrities continue to break the law because nothing happens! If nothing happened to me after I got caught, I'd probably be dead or in prison today.

Fook Whit

We need a D.A. that will prosecute hard on the blow-bust.

Make sure she does Jail time. She figures that she can buy reasonable doubt but has miscalculated. No Jury is going to be on her side - push for trial and get her!

Max

THE MOST USELESS CREATURE ON EARTH

K. Kardashian is coming second.

annie2

Lenn K (28):

Right on. I was just about to ask "whatever happened to that halfway house for women" (or whatever it was she claimed she was going to build). I can't believe I actually believed that her short jail stint was going to be a turning point for her! My roots are blonde, though!

mom

She'll walk, they all do.

lipstickchick

Where's a shark attack when you need one?

Shaydie

Boy, she just doesn't have a care in the world, does she.

solipsism

these photos were also edited by her. notice all shots cut at foot except the beach blanket shots where the angle allows foreshortening (and they even almost add the illusion of length to her legs) and magic slippers and strategically sculpted towel takes them down to near normal... she must really have an issue with her feet... no way to pay for their "correction" except through photoshop and paying photogs. you know what they say about gals with big feet...

susan

was just watching BAD GIRLS CLUB from season 4 and one of the chicks has on the same bathing suit as Paris. Whats up with that!!~!!

Fred Farkel

A week in Clark County girlie jail.

Like Metro has never seen cocaine used on the strip before.

Palm Beach, FL

All that posing I thought I was looking at Spencer and Heidi.