Paris Hilton --

First Photos

Since Cocaine Arrest

9/6/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton has fled the country! Okay, not really -- she's just in Hawaii, soaking up the sun and taking her mind off that pesky arrest for cocaine possession.

0906_Paris_Hilton_Hawaii_Launch_2

AS

She gets busted for drug possesion and takes a trip to Hawaii? Wait...didn't she get busted for drug possesion, which caused her current boy toy to loose his very lucrative job? And now she's on "vay cay" in Hawaii? What the EFF is wrong with this world that this is okay? I don't care that she turned her name into a "Brand". I no longer care whose grandaughter she is. I actually never cared. But, here we go again...Another overly priviledged idiot getting the breaks that no one else has.

You want to be like Lindsay? You are about to get your wish. No one cares about her anymore either. She is no longer a shining star. Why? Because she acted like a Diva and assumed she would get away with committing a crime. And that's just who you are now...Please MTV and/or VH1, DO NOT GIVE HER ANOTHER SHOW. No one wants to be her BFF...

LagunaVahine

A**WIPE!!!!!

my 2 cents

That old bag doesn't go with the bathing suit and neither does the pocketbook !

DON

WAS SHE SNORKELING? SHE'S STILL WEARING THE FLIPPERS. I HOPE SHE IS STILL GOOD AT CRYING FAKE TEARS WHEN SHE CRIES FOR MOMMY, AS SHE GETS HAULED AWAY TO THE "CROWBAR HILTON"

Jillian

This whore is such a waste of oxygen.
She has not done anything with her life except posing like
an idiot.

I hope she goes to jail for her coke bust.

dez

thought she would of learned the first time she was in jail..

Marissa

Its unbelievable how they are FREE after they got caught with illigal stuff, driving under influence and the coke etc... If it was one of us ordinary people who are NOT rich at all, we would be in JAIL already....what a Fu'k'd world!!!!

Marissa

Look at all these aweful comments LOL, its funny!

Cartman

She won't do any time. It will be plead down to a lesser charge, or the charges will be dropped entirely, this is how money works.

It still won't change the fact that my mens size 13 feet would be tight in her shoes, LOL.

cpakins

This girl looks worse each time I see her.

janet

How old is this posed photo? Hilton, if you were any good you would have a natural background. Not a fake backdrop.

RJ Hunt

I'd like to know how you get O.R.'d for almost a gram of cocaine in Vegas...I got caught with less than .10g in Vegas last year and had a $25K bail...I beat the charges because I requested a retest of the dope and there was not enough to test so all charges were dropped...I was out 2500 for bail and 5000 for lawyer...Money well spent and lesson learned...

John

Anyone else notice that's the same bikini she wore in the Funny Or Die McCain vid she did??? That's a fashion no-no Ms. Hilton.

Mel

that's hot is um long gone and not Paris is doing anything to be relevant and well not working the BS is BS no one cares hun but good effort looking desperate..

Carvey

Soak up the sun while you can 'cause I hear they only allow inmates one hour of yard time a day in Nevada State Penitentiary.