MJ's Alleged Love Child Shot Down in Court

9/7/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The latest woman claiming to be Michael Jackson's illegitimate child will never be able to prove it ... because a judge has shut her down.

Michael Jackson Love Child

As we first reported, Mocienne Petit Jackson filed documents back in July -- claiming she's the love child created by Michael and Diana Ross' sister, Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee -- asking for a court-ordered DNA test.

An L.A. County Superior Court judge just ruled ... a DNA test is not in the cards.

Mocienne also wanted custody of MJ's kids and a cut of the inheritance -- but those claims also went down in flames.

So MPJ's claims involving murder and abduction will never reach a jury ... damn.

maizieful

#22 budsgirl you are right. the media reached a all time low falsely accusing and greedily destroying Michael Jackson. They are greatly responsible for contributing to his death. Shocking and disgusting what happened. Hard to believe but who believes anything the tabloids and media writes or reports anymore..Diane Dimond, Maureen Orth, Martin Bashir, Tom Sneedon and all those who wrote lies and garbage to sell stories and accuse him falsely through a court trial where he was found totally innocent. Sad.. All Liars will face the Lord someday..Love you Michael Jackson.

Love Michael for the Man that he is..

I have rarely spent any time putting any posts on TMZ. But I have read almost all that have pertained to Michael Jackson.. There is one thing that I have come to realize.. I honestly believe that Ohwell Or is is UNwell is Pig Sneeden himself.. The only thing that gets me through each day is that I believe in a higher power and that one day, he or it will be judged by someone with much more power..

kromen

For the love of God, people. Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee is well respected physician in her field of medicine. She had five, grown children, that she didn't begin to bear until after graduation from medical school, which was seven years off from the date this idiot says she was concieved. Dr. Lee admits that she never even got to meet MJ, barely watched her own sister perform. She has also admitted to the recent phone calls she received from the nut. Do some damn research for once in your life!

janicebyrne

She looks more like Joe Jackson. Whatever, I'm pleased her case has been blown out the water. Now we need the court to blast Old Joe's claim for money into oblivion.

iFart

Posted at 10:25 PM on Sep 7, 2010 by Love Michael for the Man that he is

_____________________________________________________

I wouldn't be surprised...they both have the IQ of a gnat. You should post more often! ;)

judith

crazy bich bye bye .

YellowTulip

Ssshhhht... Calm down! Concentrate... So maybe we all can see the hidden hint and clue directly from MJ to his real, the only ones, and true blue fans *DRUUUUM ROOOOLL* --> THEEE BELIEVERS!!!

Hmmm... Can anybody see a hint? A clue? A simple message? Hmmm... Well maybe I am not fan enough to recognize the obvious... So I don't deserve it to see...

Honestly I think it's a sad sad world! So many idiotic MJ's alive believers!!! Still after more than a year... Sick!

Poor Jackson kids and family, hope they'll never ever read that believers ****!

FlowerPower

Posted at 5:42 PM on Sep 7, 2010 by SaraJane
Hi SaraJane, long time no see? Good to see you here.
I'm glad you took the post as it was supposed to take, with humour.
Some people obviously missed the last paragraph, and found it offensive! Maybe it was offensive for chinchillas and goats.lol I have to say, I read it again this morning and it still makes me laugh out loud, she has great imagination. Anytime you need laugh, read that piece and other one that makes me laugh, check the youtube for Michael Jackson-True Justice, great work of imagination.
Just as this Mocienne's claim, work of her imagination, but not very good thou.

Anyway, about this claim, judge rightly tossed this claim out of court without DNA test permission. I agree with rest of your post, my goodness, he really was the most sued person in the planet with all sort of crazy claims!

I'd like to ask you a question if you are still here? I'll check later whether you replied and then post my question to some another board.

@Posted at 11:28 PM on Sep 7, 2010 by kromen
Good post.

HumanNature

When "VULTURES" speak hate against someone else is because they see something in them that reminds them of themselves!!!

MIRROR, MIRROR!!!

It's called JEALOUSY!!!!!

Y do he got

the judge is the one who is the fraud he`s owned by SONY who controls everything even MJ`s beatles collection.JOE sold off MJ`s kids just as the rich do in hwood today.DNA testing is cheap cheap cheap and fast turn arounds.She is`nt a normal child shes a biitch so she gets screwed.If she keeps at it sooner or later DNA will see court room mobsters.I`am sure he had tons of love babys in the 1970s that control freck JOE hide.Give her her dayin court forget the money or kids no justics just BS coverups via TMZ/sony mouths

BSweet

Can't hurt to process a dna test. Seriously? Come on, folks.

maam

I don't believe her.
That girl is too dark, too nappy, and too simple to be MJ's daughter
Michael did not have a problem with black woman just the ones he was raise with were to ugly for him to he seek affection from the white ones
Now if the momma had been a caribbean than I would say otherwise

Authorities aren't stupid, there is a reason why they have their jobs!

SaraJane

#108
Posted at 4:24 AM on Sep 8, 2010 by FlowerPower

Thanks for your reply.. Re- your question, post it to me on another board & i'll be happy to answer it if I can.

Sorry for the delay in replying to you.

FlowerPower

SaraJane
I posted my question on níl dochar ar bith déanta! board.
Sorry if thats wrong, I used translator.

sue

MICHAEL YOU ARE MISSED SO MUCH!!!!AND WE LOVE YOU NOW AND FOREVER-- ITS ALL FOR L.O.V.E.-- rip mj- sue from tampa