Oksana to Judge:

Make Mel Pay For My PR

9/7/2010 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva spent tens of thousands of dollars in PR to thwart public perception that she sold the secret tapes -- and now she wants Mel Gibson to foot the bill ... this according to sources.

Mel Gibson Oksana Money
We're told Oksana racked up $84,000 in PR expenses and certain unpaid legal fees.  As for the PR fees, our sources say Oksana felt hiring PR reps was the only way counter someone as big and powerful as Mel Gibson.  Oksana -- who insists she didn't sell the tapes -- felt she was getting trashed in the media.

Sources say Oksana wants Judge Scott Gordon in the custody/child support case to clear the $84,000 debt.

Here's the disconnect.  The judge would never award money for PR expenses.  Aside from legal fees, Judge Gordon would adjust the existing agreement -- $5,000 a month plus the house -- only based on the needs of baby Lucia.

As we first reported ... Oksana's lawyers have gone to court and asked Judge Gordon to up the monthly child support obligation to upwards of $40,000.

We're told the judge has yet to rule on the request.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

jechrist

i think #10 summed it up very well!!

Brian

$84,000 in PR? I'd ask for a refund because they haven't done a thing to change how the public is viewing her actions. She needs to STOP ACTING LIKE SHE IS HIS EX-WIFE! She is just the mistake's mother. $60...,000/year plus housing is enough even in California. She doesn't need an assistant, PR, expensive lawyer, etc. This is why catholics need to learn birth control.

wondering

Oksana to judge make TMZ posters to stop telling me i am gypsy!
and i make bad singing on record!

KoalaBabe

hahahahahaha wondering, you made me laughed so hard.

Shuffle Demon

Sh e has a better chance of getting hit by a Bus then she does getting that request rubber stamped...

Btw...Hello Stacy, Koala...wondering you still kicking around too I see..lol

wondering

oksana to judge make tmz poster who makes unauthorized biography of me to stop from writing more about me! i vas not a lump of a child! i did NOT have sausage for dolly!

Shuffle Demon

Oxsana does know she can't sleep with the Judge to get the money right?

KoalaBabe

I am crossing my fingers that Judge Scott Gordon, only upped her demand to 10k nothing more.

As we suspected all along, when she demands the 40K that won't be for Lucia's well being, it will be for herself.

All along she has this PR debt which she will used Lucia's money to pay off it off on installment.

igotfleasfromtmz

Nobody's do not need PR people she flatters her self doesn't she?
I am thinking those lawyers are not in her corner.

KoalaBabe

heya Shuffle Demon:)

No wonder Mel was so angry and was ranting badly at her.
How much debt she incurred in the past that he paid off?

She thinks money grows on tree.

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 1:37 AM on Sep 7, 2010 by KoalaBabe
--------------------------------------------------
I am with you KB, I too believe she will get a nominal increase in support, but as for the 85k... She had better contact Mr.Rourke and Tattoo at Fantasy Island and let them know her fantasy didn't come true and she'd like her money back!

KoalaBabe

heya hellnurse,

Now Mel position against her is looking good.
It really proved she is opportunistic woman, without commonsense.

Stacy

Oxsana does know she can't sleep with the Judge to get the money right?

Posted at 1:36 AM on Sep 7, 2010 by Shuffle Demon

lol No, I doubt if she knows that. I'm glad her idiocy is starting to show publicly. She was so cruel to Mel,falsely accusing him, taping him and trying to throw him to the wolves to get publicity for herself...as if anyone would ever want to hear her terrible singing.

igotfleasfromtmz

There is no reason for a baby to get 10,000 a month besides a place to live ect from her Father. I lay bets the Judge will set an example with her. She has done nothing but beg the courts for money after money after money. This is crap esp from an alien who has no citizenship here. I just want to slap her face and fell my hand bounce off the silicone.

KoalaBabe

Oxsana does know she can't sleep with the Judge to get the money right?

Posted at 1:36 AM on Sep 7, 2010 by Shuffle Demon

Posted at 1:43 AM on Sep 7, 2010 by Stacy

Stacy bite your tongue, you just given Oksana an idea to win her case.