Oksana to Judge:

Make Mel Pay For My PR

9/7/2010 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva spent tens of thousands of dollars in PR to thwart public perception that she sold the secret tapes -- and now she wants Mel Gibson to foot the bill ... this according to sources.

Mel Gibson Oksana Money
We're told Oksana racked up $84,000 in PR expenses and certain unpaid legal fees.  As for the PR fees, our sources say Oksana felt hiring PR reps was the only way counter someone as big and powerful as Mel Gibson.  Oksana -- who insists she didn't sell the tapes -- felt she was getting trashed in the media.

Sources say Oksana wants Judge Scott Gordon in the custody/child support case to clear the $84,000 debt.

Here's the disconnect.  The judge would never award money for PR expenses.  Aside from legal fees, Judge Gordon would adjust the existing agreement -- $5,000 a month plus the house -- only based on the needs of baby Lucia.

As we first reported ... Oksana's lawyers have gone to court and asked Judge Gordon to up the monthly child support obligation to upwards of $40,000.

We're told the judge has yet to rule on the request.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

wondering

oksana to judge... make teller deposit million dollar bars i take from movie candy stand into bank count i give them to her to put in count but she laugh at me ..i know mel tell her not to allow me to make deposit ... i bring them here to show the court that they are mine... all mine and no one elses... see?

judge passes out from laughter and court was adjourned for lunch

Shuffle Demon

Nobody's do not need PR people she flatters her self doesn't she?
I am thinking those lawyers are not in her corner.

Posted at 1:40 AM on Sep 7, 2010 by hellnurse
---------------------------------------------------------
Thtat's like OxSanity needing body guards. I mean come on... Like Mel would go after her. Mel wouldn't go anywhere near her, the guy wouldn't want to catch anything that's not treatable!

KoalaBabe

hellnurse, I want to choked a commonsense onto her.

Carvey

She paid a PR firm to change the public's perception that she was the one who sold the tapes? Is there anyone out there who doesn't think she sold the tapes? I didn't think so.

igotfleasfromtmz

Posted at 1:46 AM on Sep 7, 2010 by Shuffle Demon
And that body guard with the mustache is lacking in the hormone dept. You can just tell by the way he wadles

KoalaBabe

I bet my bottom dollar, the other debt was for the bodyguards inc.
Whom doing it for free because they are soooooo cared for her.

wondering

hellnurse weebles don't make good bodyguards

igotfleasfromtmz

hellnurse, I want to choked a commonsense onto her.

Posted at 1:47 AM on Sep 7, 2010 by KoalaBabe

You have to be intelligent in order to instill common sense into someone. She has been doing this so long , She is unaware that her life is now an open book. She is having tantrum after tantrum while Mel is lauging his arse off. He did say let the new games begin, looks like she took that literally

KoalaBabe

hang on, some of her PR was the people whom invading the forum and singing her praises right?

Shuffle Demon

I bet my bottom dollar, the other debt was for the bodyguards inc.
Whom doing it for free because they are soooooo cared for her.

Posted at 1:48 AM on Sep 7, 2010 by KoalaBabe
----------------------------------------------------
I wouldn't doubt that either KB

igotfleasfromtmz

She paid a PR firm to change the public perception that she was the one who sold the tapes? Is there anyone out there who doesn't think she sold the tapes? I didn't think so.

Posted at 1:48 AM on Sep 7, 2010 by Carvey

You got that right! Who ever she point's the phalanges at , she will be held responsible for HER tapes.

igotfleasfromtmz

I can just see Mel cringing at the sight of her and sighing a big relief he didn't marry it.

wondering

oksana is going to tell the judge scotty sold the tapes to amba who sold them to sqiggy who sold them to sunset who sold them to snorty who sold them to RoL

vanj19

she should pay for her own expenses... PR is for her benefit and not for her child so she should be the one to shoulder it.

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 1:51 AM on Sep 7, 2010 by KoalaBabe
--------------------------------------------------------
No I think those people are the ones who played her album backwards and listened to the backwards messages it contained like the ones below:

" You will love and adore me "

" You will buy 10 copies each of my album "

" You will send me all your rich friends names, addresses, and bank balances"

" You will defend the greatest singer in the world "