"NJ Housewife" Kim G -- From 2-Faced to 2-Pieces

9/8/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

While at the Jersey Shore this weekend, wannabe "Real Housewives of New Jersey" villain Kim G had no one to double-cross ... so she showed off her mature lady parts in a hot pink bikini instead.

0907_kim_g_real_hw_launch
Classy Kim, age unknown, really is a Shore thing.

MaryAnne

Tom Murro Celebrity Magnet Married Father of Daughters residing
in Franklin Lakes. A former banker who now gets off on waiting
for hours for stars so he can get his picture with them has a
Celebrity Magnet Website. Approx 35 years old and as Kim has
stated on her numerous disgusting tweets is having a sexual
relationship with this married man with children
She has tweeted that she purchased a Mercedes Benz G Suv as
per his request and a Rolex Watch with a red ribbon on them
awaiting his return from Martha's Vinyard where he had a 4
second interaction with Barak Obama.
There are residents of Franklin Lakes who would like to start
a campaign to hold their noses when we see Mrs. Grannatell or
this Lothario.

babs

old people suck

pam

She looks great! I wish that at that age I look that good!!!

Lisa Lesser

Looks like crazy Kim is looking to bob for pickles with Jersey Shore's Snooki and has talked her boytoy into arm wrestling 'The Situation'! they are both nuts!!!!

# Fashion Week bound with Deborah Gregory & Beverly Johnson. Come on Situation, don't chicken out on me! Afraid? less than 20 seconds ago via TweetToGo

# Come on Situation, we are waiting!! Don't worry, we can handle you guys!! Pilates-my version of your gym pays off. Check TMZ out today!! 6:41 AM Sep 8th via web

# Seriously, you must do Arm Wrestling with Tom Murro & I will bob for pickes with Snooki. Have your people call my people. 1:48 PM Sep 7th via web

# Hey Situation, the Instigation wants to have a POW WOW with you. Come On!! I also do GTL, but mine is Gym, Terrorizing, & Laundry!!! Yes!!! 1:42 PM Sep 7th via web

# spent the day with Tom Murro in downtown Paterson at "Payless" buying shoes and backpacks for children of the less fortunate. 4:06 PM Sep 6th via web

# at The Jersey Shore hanging out at the private Beach Club in Long Branch with Kim D"s sister. Not slepping it on the public beach like ???

educatedjerseygirl

None of these women are actually FROM Bergen County. NONE of them have an education. This one can best be identified as "Mutton Dressed as Lamb" tough ole nasty thing indeed. Also....who thinks Snooky is actually white? I don't!

Lisa Lesser

Looks like crazy Kim is trying to bob for pickles with Snooki and convinced this guy Tom to arm wrestle Mike 'The Situation' what a nut!

Swimmin' Thighwear TM

Give the gal credit--gotta admit she looks darn good for someone her age. Last time I wore a pink bikini was 50 years ago at summer camp in Hawaii. Those were the days, my friends, they have come to an end--totally!

Lots of love from www.swimminthighwear.com Guess Kim G., won't be a customer...boo, hoo!

Swimmin' Thighwear TM

Hi Comment #1: Was at the post office in line & still had to chuckle about your comment.
Without saying it, you said it all. Still LOL!

From #54

Charese

Kim G
Stop playing both sides. You did it last season and now are doing it again. I would never trust you as a friend. You are a nobody that is just trying to make a name for yourself. This is clearly an issue between families. Why do you feel that you always need to step in? Clearly, you are not trying to do what is best for your friends but only trying to gain exposure for yourself. You need to back off.

So Sick of Kim G

I know that Kim G just wants to be on the show so bad. She starts stuff and she is actually starting to act a little like Danielle. If you haven't noticed from today's (5/23/11) show, she was talking smack about someone that never even said a word about her. Teresa said "the old one," last season when she was explaining which one Kim G was.... I would have said the same thing... How else should we explain which one Kim G is out of the two Kims???? The blonde one! Come on. She is a c-word in my eyes that just wants to be on the same page as these women: famous from the show. She got longer than her 15 minutes of fame...okay enough, get out of the show and stfu. She is disgusting.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4