Rihanna -- Check Out Tat Bikini

9/7/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Rockin' her red 'do and skimpy bikini, Rihanna showed off her curves -- and some new ink  on her arm and thigh -- while in Hawaii this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
RiRi is shooting the movie "Battleship" in Hawaii, so the new tats may be for her role and not permanent.

Either way, we like the way you lie ... in the sun.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

FASHION

Damn my dream is off this world!
O? Yall really giving her $ for this. She's getting wild $ while yall writing this stupid ****t. Thats why you guys are even going to her pics. ha!. You guys are so much smarter O? yea i forgot didnt you ri ri!!!

De'

Ppl nd ibet its a woman sayn she's fat? how dare yu bein a woman is hard enuf and she's doin the dayum thang! So she can get as many tats and b as thick as she wants to be! PPL these days

william nelson

I love me some Rihanna i would love 2 her she knows shes sexy as hell and 2 all u Rihanna haters eat **** and die. Rihanna,give a ***** like me a shout out let me take u out 2 dinner or something with ur sexy ass keep diong what ur doing ri,ri i got ur back ,look me up lets kick it sometime alot of fun n the making yeahhhh!!!smile that i can make u do 4 life,feel me licky licky lol"

SARAh

she has a great body!

xxjezzerxx

Your ok to express what you think of Rihanna on websites when you obviously got issues with yourselves- look at yourselves before you start on others !! tattoos are an expression and an art form, if there so awful why do millions of people have them and they have been used throughout history to express feelings and even in war to warn off oppositions !!!you can express yourselves on web sites, Rihanna expresses herself with tattoos..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6