'Amazing Race' Chick Takes Watermelon to the Face

9/8/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This video is insane!!! Some chick on the "Amazing Race" was supposed to use a giant slingshot  to launch a high-speed watermelon -- but the whole thing completely backfired ... on HER FACE!!!

0908_watermelon_launch2

MIDNIGHT TOKER

she is fine..stupid yes hurt no

broncosgodess

now THAT was entertaining! cant wait for the new season!

Taylor Dadson

That could have broke her neck.. she was lucky..

BananaHammock

That was Freakin' AWESOME!

SPLAT!!! BooYa! Take That BEOTCH!

Viva Le Garden Patch!!!

jay b.

It could have been worse. She could have been launching coconuts.

Jayster

"Back and to the left. Back and to the left, Back and to the left."

Mike

Man it's a good thing she couldn't feel her face cause that looks like it would f-ing hurt!

Sara B.

OMGosh! I'm cringing after watching that... OUCH!

gdog799

"we have to finish"

what the hell kind of friend is that? A watermelon hitting your face so hard that it actually breaks into pieces is no light matter. What a horrible friend

jjgirl

LMAO!!! Ouch, I bet that hurt like hell! Nice friend, I just might have got up and beaned her with one..."you still have to finish" How about I could have a F#@king bone brocken in my face or more!?

CCC

Wow, what a shot! I kind of feel bad because I laughed when I saw it smack her in her in the face, but contained myself because I know it must have hurt. I don't watch too much reality TV, but I like this show and Survivor because you actually have to work for the prize instead of just showing up and being pretty or drunk and stupid, (ala Snookie).

Politico Pablo

Her head looked like something out of the Kennedy assassination Zapruder film frame # 167. Harvey should really get off on this.

Sassy

Did you see her head jerk back? That looked serious but no one around seemed all that concerned. Melons aren't exactly soft. I'm surprised her partner wasn't more concerned before saying you have to finish. I mean, at least look 50% concerned. You don't need slow motion or much brain cells to know that a melon breaking on someone's face is no joke.

Guest

If I got hit in the face with a watermelon, due to the malfunctioning of the sling shot, I am in pain, and that stupid bitch tells me that I still have to finish, I will kick her ass, plus sling shot a watermelon towards her face, so she can see how I am feeling. And if no paramedics don't show up to take me to the hospital, so I can find out if I have any injuries, the production would be in trouble.

Powow

We haven't actually seen the whole episode, so why is everyone assuming that no one checked on her, or that her partner wasn't concerned about her at all? That whole segment could've just been edited out since this is just a preview to the new season.

And anyway, The Amazing Race is an intelligent show, it's not some trashy reality tv show so I doubt they'd be neglecting any potentially injured contestant.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments