Dina Lohan

Has Egg on Her Place

9/9/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Someone clearly hates Dina Lohan, unborn chickens, mailboxes, or a combination thereof ... because TMZ has learned Dina's Long Island home has been Grade A vandalized.

0908_dina_photo_launch_EX2
The Nassau County Police Department tells TMZ ... the home was pelted with eggs and dirt bombs August 31 ... and her mailbox was ripped out of the ground September 6.

It's unclear if the incidents are related.

Lindsay Lohan's mom tells us she has no clue who would do such a thing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Jewbie

It could be anyone. Who doesn't like Dina Lohan?

Chris

Great looking vinyl siding on the house, Dina. I'm sure the eggs will rinse off with a quick hose job. It reminds me of a lower quality vinyl siding than my white trash relatives have on their double wide trailer - at least they have shutters around their windows and no fake chimney. Obviously Dina is feeling the pain of her daughter's lack of work over the past 4 - 5 years because she only can pay for hair extensions and bleach for her roots. She has to be the world's worst young hollywood mother and clearly has no education. Shame on Dina, and her house looks one step above a trailer home. She is so "Bridge & Tunnel" (only a New Yorker can translate that for her). Perhaps stop spending so much on clothes and hair, because once trailer trash, always trailer trash. At least the ex-husband is an attractive guy.

truth hurts

sad state of society...at the end of the day she is a mom with kids.

Jerry

I really want to participate here, but at this point, I just don't know what to say. How insane are these woman?

Jerry

It's just, my daughter. She talks all about this, and I don't know what to tell her, "don't be like that"? But what is "that"? I don't know what to do. How does anyone explain what happened/is happening to Lindsay Lohan? And HER MOTHER?
I got a call from a buddy in Europe this evening, and for the first time in my life, I was ASHAMED to be an American. I swear to God. Gossip has reached the UK and they want to know why we let this happen.
I am a good man, work hard, love my kids. Why is it that a 24 year old nothing little girl is spinning this world on it's ear?
Thanks for letting me vent.

Jade evergreen

Just want to know did Dina make scambles egg for breakfast and lease she didn't have break the eggshells they're already broken for her.

Get back to work!

Count the eggs in Snooki's judge's fridge.

Ellidegg

yo shouldn't it be "yolked"

cari

Let's narrow it down.

To EVERYONE on Long Island.

SayWhat

Couldnt have happened to a better person. Stay out of the press Dina. People cant stand your famewhore ass, take your f'ed up kids with you

alexsmth114

Nice interesting news, keep them coming!!..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5